Chapter 70 - Worth it

In the end they spend little more than half a hour in their sexual activities.

Takashi could very easily continue, as a result of the skills he bought on the system, but Yurika didn't had the same amount of stamina that he had.

After he came inside of her for the sixth time she end up passing out.

He wanted to continue, but he obviously wasn't the kind of guy to wake up a girl that clearly was exhausted just to satiate his sexual desires, so he simply adjust her delicately over the bed, so as she would be in a mor comfortable position, and let her sleep.

He end up taking a shower and exploring the room they were afterwords.

They didn't bother themselves to observer the room when they arrived, so now that his head had cool off a little Takashi looked around to evaluate what he was paying for.

As expected of a room with the name Premium Room it was really spacious, with a massive bed capable to easily accommodate more than four people. There was a nightstand beside the bed with drawers filled with many kind of sex toys, tissues, condoms and such objects.

'I probably should have used those huh?'

He wouldn't impregnate Yurika if he didn't wanted to, thanks to the skill [Fertility Control], but Yurika didn't knew that and she probably would panic a little after waking up.

Putting that thought aside, he turn on the TV and watched it while waiting for Yurika to wake up. Of course he had to change from the porn video that was being exhibited as soon as he turned it on.

After roughly an hour...

"...Hnm?"

...Yurika started to show signs of waking up.

"Morning Yurika" said Takashi in a slightly playful tone.

"...Morning Taka-kun" answered Yurika with a small happy smile on her lips.

Seeing her looking at him with such affectionate gaze directed at him, Takashi couldn't help but think that she looked incredible beautiful.

He came close at her and start kiss her all over her face.

"Hehehe, geeeezz, stop that Taka-kun. It's ticklish"

"No way. You're too cute to don't do it"

"Okaaaay. How about I do... THIS"

"HAHAHA, STOOOP. NOT THERE"

"You started"

Yurika didn't need much to wake up completely and they immediately started to play with each other.

Both of them were in a really good mood, finally having being able to do what what both of they wanted for some time already.

After some time Yurika went to the bathroom to take a shower, since she was feeling a bit uncomfortable after their sexual activities.

As Takashi expected Yurika freak out a little over the fact that he had cummed inside of her so many times, but he managed to convince her to take a anti-conceptional pill to avoid pregnancy. Her father's company recently had managed to develop a pill that didn't need the prescription of a doctor to be used, and they had samples of many of their products inside of their house.

Yurika didn't knew that Takashi had a game-like skill that allowed him to avoid inseminating a girl, so her reaction was to be expected.

By the time they left the hotel it was a little past 7:00 p.m..

"They day didn't ended the way I expected... but I think it was better" said Yurika shyly, avoiding his gaze.

They were walking home with Takashi holding her by her waist and Yurika enveloping his arm, their bodies as close as they could be. She was perfectly comfortable in their current position, the previous nervousness gone.

"Yeah, I also liked the way it ended" said Takashi with a satisfied smile.

"But I'm still curious about something. Why did you suddenly decided to come to a hotel? I thought that we would go directly home after the park" asked Takashi dubiously.

Takashi intended to try to have his way with Yurika, but he couldn't help to wonder of why she took the first step.

"I was just so happy about what you said before that I couldn't hold myself back anymore. Plus, I didn't wanted to let those idiots to ruin the rest of our date like that" she said in a little vexation.

Hearing her reason left him feeling happy with himself. That meant he was doing a good job in entertaining her during the day, to say the least.

"But I also was surprised that you was willing to spend that much in a room for us Taka-kun" said Yurika.

"As I said before, I won't spend my money with less than the best to the people important to me if I have the chance"

Takashi had earned a relatively great amount of money to not only have a good base to support himself, but to spoil the members of his harem when he felt like it.

Now that he had the chance to create a good memory to Yurika of her first time, he would be a real idiot to don't pay for the best room.

He end up don't using a lot of the services that the place offered, but it was still worth it.

He expected that the surprises of their date were over, but Yurika's next words left him stunned.

"Well, since you can spend that on me, I guess that means you really have the potential to follow with your plan to create a harem, don't you?"

====================

If you wish to support my work and have acces to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael