Chapter 38 - [Evolution]

Now that the threat looming over Yurika was dealt with, Takashi could without worry bring her to his harem. After he received the mission to prevent her 'corruption' and remembered from which story she was a part of, his actions towards her were limited while Eiichi, the CEO targeting her, was still out in the world.

Now that he was arrested, there was nothing threatening to harm Yurika in any way, at least for the time being. He would finally able to enjoy her in all the possible ways imaginable.

After seeing the news of Eiichi being brought for questioning by the authorities, Takashi looked at his system to check the situation of the mission related to Yurika, and as expected for his satisfaction the mission was concluded, awarding him 1000 Hentai Points.

He still would keep a close on news regarding Eiichi and his former company for a while though. The system might be saying to him that there was no threat over Yurika head for the moment, but there's no way of knowing if will stay like that forever.

There was nothing wrong with being cautious with situations like that.

On the same day after receiving the news, Takashi warned his family and Yurika that he would come home late, saying that he was going to visit a friend.

Yuria was very happy that he was going to meet a friend, since he never had shown interest in leaving the house often before, and Yurika was curious about who Takashi was talking about, since as far as she knew he didn't have any close friends besides her, but Takashi was able to dismiss their questions regarding the subject.

The reactions of Anna and Rina were different from the other women. Since both of them were aware of Takashi's plan of having a harem in the future they both were able to imagine what kind of 'friend' he was going o visit. Anna looked at him with an exasperate expression when she heard his warning and Rina looked at Takashi coldly and sharply, almost like she was trying open a hole in his skull by just looking at it.

During the travel towards his destination Takashi reflected over the things he learned today.

During one of the classes that he wasn't in need to pay attention, he checked his situation with the system. Besides the messages regarding his completion of Yurika's mission, he also checked his total amount of points and confirmed how much he still needed to buy the last skill on the shop.

<Shop>

-Skills:

[Basic Combat Knowledge] - 10000 Hentai Points.

[Evolution(One Time Use)] - 300000 Hentai Points.

He still wouldn't be able to buy [Basic Combat Knowledge], since he had little more than 8000 points, but what really caught him by surprise was the other skill available.

'That one wasn't there before'

For a moment he wondered how that skill suddenly appeared on the system, but them he remembered his recent encounter with the gods that brought him to this world.

'It must be one of them that put this in here'

That was the only explanation that Takashi could think of why a new skill would appear on the system. But what really caught his attention was the price to acquire it. Previously the skills could be purchased without any hurry, since the actions that gave him points were many and give him so many points. But this skill [Evolution] requires from him to much more effort in his actions, since it was much more expensive.

It was almost like it was there to encourage him to be more active in the pursuit of his goals.

With things like that in mind, he decided to inspect the skill. Now that the mistake that Eros said he made was fixed, he was able to have information related to the skills despite haven't purchased them yet.

The way that [Basic Combat Knowledge] worked was basically the same as [Basic Sexual Knowledge], imprinting information on his brain while in the middle of a fight in this case, with just a few things different.

What surprised him was the skill [Evolution].

[The skill [Evolution] start a process of unification between the soul and body of the host using divine energy. The process cannot be completely finished under host current body limitations and capabilities of the system. Once the process is interrupted host will achieve a new form and the system alongside will evolve, resulting in the evolution of current skills and new skills available to be bought. After it's use, the skill [Evolution] can only be used again after purchasing on the shop one more time, that will only be possible after fulfilling certain conditions.]

The name of the skill gave him a rough idea of what it did, but the extra information that came with that message was what really left him surprised.

'Unification of soul and body? What does that mean? And how the process can't be completed?'

There were many question that came with the explanation of the skill, but unfortunately the system didn't gave him any more details in that subject.

In the end Takashi decided to don't think about this for now. It would take time for him to gather enough points to buy the skill, so until them that was an unnecessary concern.

He had just dealt with the threat over Yurika, so he would enjoy his time for a while. He would go after her, but right now he had another appointment to fulfill.

As he arrived came more deeply on the Capital, Takashi entered a blue navy building with ten floors, excluding the entrance floor.

The building wasn't anything remarkable, just what someone might expect of a middle class building where many people might live in.

When he reached the door he was looking for, before he was able to knock, the person he was going to meet open it.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael