Chapter 19.5 - Internal Struggle

(Anna POV)

I couldn't stop to fidget in my seat.

I was currently seated in a cab driving to a place that I hadn't being for the last couple of months.

The Liberty Club.

I always found myself nervous when coming to this place, even tough I already came here more than just a few times.

I tried with all my efforts to resist the urge to come, but in the end I was unable.

This last few weeks had being just too stressful.

My time during the vacation between school years were the most relaxing time that I always have, since I don't have to respond to no one expectation.

My mother was always happy as long I was happy and made sure to look after me, Rina-chan didn't show in the most obvious ways but I knew she cared for me as well and Taka-chan always was concerned about me, asking if I needed help or saying for me to don't push myself too hard.

I always loved my time with my family, and those two months had been the most enjoyable and fun that I had in a long time.

But all that ended when school started.

I found myself once again surrounded by people that expected me to always be the best again. The girls in school always had looked at me with utter adoration and worship, like I was the ideal person to be, the boys always had looks of longing and desire, like I was an unreachable prize that they all desired.

These kind of expectations were what ultimately lead me to the Liberty Club. Frequenting that place was a way to vent the stress that I felt for trying to respond to the expectations of so many people.

Finally after twenty minutes, the cab stopped in front of my destination.

The front of the club was always a sight to behold, with it's vibrant colors and stylish design it caught the attention of anyone that came to the place.

I showed the security my membership card and they let me enter without problems, avoiding the great line in front of the entrance.

A place like the liberty club needs a very competent security team, especially considering what people do inside of it.

Inside I looked around the place, feeling more and more nervous about being here. For some reason I felt that today would be different then my previous visits, like something important was going to happen to me.

As I advanced through the place, I found myself looking around the place and my attention being drawn to what people were doing.

The first floor was what someone might expect from a club, with a dance floor a bar and poles were you could find dancers moving around the poles in the center stage to the music of the house.

My target was the second floor.

The second floor wasn't much different from the first, with the exceptions being that it was a little smaller and people could engage in more promiscuous activities in it, different from the first.

As I was walking through it I could see many men and women doing lewd stuff with each other, a women having their breasts fondled, men receiving blowjobs in the open and even a few people bold enough to have sex in the open.

A normal person would find themselves taken a back and perhaps even creep out by the nature of this club, but not me. In fact, the more I looked and heard this things happening more I felt a tingling between my legs.

The urge to masturbate was getting stronger the more I was in this place.

I tried to alleviate myself at home, trying to avoid come to this place as much as possible but in the end it was to no avail. There was something about coming here and doing it in a place like this that brought to me a satisfaction that I couldn't get when doing it at home.

It was the reason of why I got a membership in the first place, because I a part of me knew that coming here could alleviate me like nothing else I could do.

'I really must be some kind of deviant'

Feeling the shame and arousal taking over me, I found a sit on a table and started to masturbate furiously.

Seeing so many people engaging in this activities, doing so many nasty things with each other, I found myself enjoying this like never before.

Finally, as I was starting to feel the approach of an orgasm, someone approached me.

"Hey miss, it's being a while"

Looking at me was a familiar face.

He was the same person that approached me on my first visit to the club.

Back them I was so ashamed of my actions that when he approached me I simply ran back home. As I went back to this place he approached me several times, trying to get intimate with me, but I always rejected him. Still, he never gave up.

"You seen to be enjoying yourself"

"Yes, *pant* I am"

I didn't even bother to deny it. In a place like this trying to deny what you're doing, especially when so out in the open, was just stupid.

"I already told you, you don't need this if you just accept my invitation"

"I appreciate it,*pant* but I'm fine *pant* on my own"

"Really? Because you seen to be in a lot of need right now" he said with a smirk.

"What makes *pant* you say that *pant*?"

"For starters, before you would stop what you are doing right now when came to you but right now you are just continuing it. In fact, it looks like you are doing with even more enthusiasm than before"

Hearing his response finally brought a little of sanity back to me. I continued to masturbate in front of him without even realizing, trying to find relief without caring for however was around.

'Was I really that pent up?!'

"So how about it? We don't even need to do it here. I can bring you to the third of floor if you want a little of privacy"

'The third floor'

The third floor of the club was the place where the members went when they wanted privacy. The place was filled with booths were couples or groups of people could engage in whatever they wanted without having to worry with being seen by unwanted eyes. The luxury items and services that were offered there were plentiful.

If he wanted to just do it here I would have reject him immediately, but offering to bring me to the third flor was a different story. I might come here to relive stress but I wasn't an exhibitionist, the idea to be seen by many people as I had sex wasn't something that attracted me, especially my first time.

I still had reservations to go to that place with someone I don't know, especially having sex with him. But the more I thought about it, the more I found myself wondering why I was even reluctant about it.

A normal person wouldn't come to a place like this, much less finger herself without caring if other people were watching or not. So why was I hesitating so much about it?

Why shouldn't I just I accept that I was a deviant?

"An... I... well.. um..."

I was mumbling with myself, trying to bring an answer to his question.

I was at a loss of what I should do.

As I was trying to come up with an answer I heard a familiar voice.

One of the last voices I expected to hear in this place.

"Anna-nee, what are you doing here?"

====================

If you wish to support my work, check the link below:

patr0n.c0m/Zakirael