Chapter 43 - A Conversation

Sitting on that table were two figures that normally wouldn't be seen together.

On one of side was a young girl, probably two years younger than Takashi. Se had shoulder length brown her, and a petite body frame from what Takashi could see. She also had brown eyes.

In front of her was a middle age man, probably an age between 40 and 50. He had very short dark hair, showing the earlier signs of baldness, with his hair line receding a little from were normally it should be.

What really caught Takashi attention was what that girl was wearing and the expression of their faces.

She was using his school uniform, but the version used for the middle school students. She had a frown on her face and her body language indicated that she was trying to avoid that man as much as possible. Meanwhile the middle age man was smelling at her, like the entire time with her was something he was enjoying, despite her behavior towards him.

They were keeping their voices down, like they didn't wanted to anyone to hear their conversation. The restaurant wasn't exactly full, but if someone were to pay attention to them they would realize that there was something odd about them being together.

Specially considering how the girl looked to be disgusted for being close to the man, while was looking at her with an expression that can only be described as a lecherous one.

Takashi felt that whatever they were discussing was something he probably should know, so he closed his eyes and concentrated fully in hearing them.

One of the advantages from buying [Minor Body Refining(Passive)] was that it made al of his senses much more stronger, including his hearing. They were discussing in voices low enough so that no one would hear them, but if Takashi concentrated enough he would be able to hear them clearly, specially since their table wasn't very far from his.

An what he heard was...

"I can offer someone better than me"

"Really? I can't imagine anyone better than Rinka-chan"

"I promise. She is much more... sexy than me"

...a discussion about some kind of exchange.

At first someone might think they were talking about changing positions in some kind of job, but the last statement of the girl named Rinka shatter completely that possibility.

'There's something wrong going in here'

Following his instincts saying that this situation was something he definitely needed to hear, Takashi payed complete attention to them again.

"More sexy? I think it's hard to imagine a young girl as you be really sexy, Rinka-chan. She probably look just as cute as you, right?"

"N-No, really! She has mu-much more curves than me! Here, look at this picture"

There was a small pause in their conversation, probably as the girls named Rinka searched for a picture of whoever she was talking about.

During that paused, Takashi couldn't stop racking his brain trying to get a better picture of the situation. When he heard the name of the girl, he a strange sense of deja vu, similar to what he felt before with Yurika.

Like he heard that name before.

The name Rinka wasn't that uncommon. He heard many times over the last few years, but there was something about hearing now that caused him to feel like this situation was something he heard about before.

As he was thinking about that, the conversation between Rinka and the old man continued, making him stop to ponder and to pay attention again.

"OHHH! She really is beautiful. These beautiful eyes. Those big breasts. You will really offer her to us?!"

"Yes, yes, but keep you voice down"

"I'm sorry, but I never saw a young girl like her before"

"Than you should have looked elsewhere"

"Maybe, but now I don't need to, right? We have a deal. I'll make sure that my friends leave you alone if you can help us to have this girl"

"Good. But there's one more thing that I need you to do"

"Sure, sure, what is it?"

"I want a copy of the films that you make of her. Every single one"

"A copy? Of all of them?"

"Yes, there's something I want to do with them"

"Hmmm, I don't think that will be a problem. I'm sure that Rinka-chan wouldn't show to anyone she shouldn't, right?"

"Yeah, I know what would happen if I did"

The more he heard that conversation more he believed that he knew that he saw that situation before. Clearly that situation was something of a hentai that involved corruption, but he couldn't remember the name of it.

That probably would involve someone of his school, since that girl named Rinka was a student from it, but until he remembered what was the hentai that story was part of, that information was basically useless.

"I want to be the first one to taste her, so I can make a video of the moment this Friday and send to you on the next day. I'll give you the information that I need to go after her"

"Good"

"By that way, what's her name?"

"Her name is Otome Sakuragi"

"Otome-chan, huh? Such a beautiful name"

Hearing that name, Takashi remembered his classmate with pink hair and blue eyes named Otome.

'That's probable her'

Remembering her, he couldn't blame this old man for thinking of going after her. She was a beauty at almost the same level as Yurika and Yariko.

From what he could remember she was a very popular figure in his class, but spend most of her time talking with a few female friends and another classmate of them.

'His name was Kazuki right? Not that it matter. But I need to... wait..."

As he thought about those three names, something inside of his head finally clicked, like the pieces of a puzzle had finally being put together.

He finally knew what hentai that situation was part of, and was one of the most twisted ones that he ever saw.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael