Chapter 52 - Anticipation

Still, even if he had established a few important objectives for him to accomplish, Takashi couldn't forget to pay attention to the women that was already in his harem.

The little event that happened on his room the last night, despite ending in a very positive note this morning, reminded him to not act like they would forever be at his side, regardless of his actions.

It was important for him to deal with the possible threats to them, but it was also important to pay attention to them and spend time with them.

During breakfast he and his sisters enjoyed their time together, happily talking with each other.

Strangely though, Takashi noticed that Yuria was acting a little strange. It would be to expect that, considering how they were acting now, with Rina more friendly to him and Anna looking more relaxed than before, that she would be happy.

However she had a strange expression on her face, like she found herself in a awkward situation to be. She tried to make a reassuring smile, pretending that there was nothing wrong, but the three siblings were able to notice her current mood.

It didn't take a genius to imagine what she was thinking.

'Did she...?'

He was not the only one that was imagining that. Looking at them, both Rina and Anna had slightly pale expressions, like they were seeing a nightmare coming true.

Under the table he reached their hands when Yuria wasn't paying attention, causing both of them to look at him.

"It's alright" he whispered at them.

Both of them were uncertain about his words, but nodded at him regardless. If Yuria knew about what they did this morning but said nothing, then there's nothing else that they could do for now.

Right after they left home...

"I can't believe that mom saw us! She must have seen it!" said Rina in panic.

"This is bad! What do we do?!" said Anna worried.

The two sisters were obviously worried. After all, being seen by their mother while doing those things with their brother wasn't exactly the best way for her to learn about their current relationship.

"You two don't need to worry. She won't confront us about it"

It took him a little time, but ultimately he was able to calm them down. The fact that Yuria seemed to be aware of the current relationship between he and his sisters wasn't really a concern for him.

In fact, it could be said that it was actually a good thing.

By the time they reached school grounds, both the sisters had already returned to be like their usual self.

The rest of the day at school was calm. Takashi spend his day thinking in how he should deal with that man talking with Rinka, and his group of friends.

"Hey"

While at one of the classes, Saeko called him.

"I heard you had a good time yesterday"

She said that with a smirk on her face. Obviously she knew what happened between him and Yariko. He could only imagined what exactly Yariko said to Saeko.

"Yeah, it certainly was great"

"I bet it was. I never saw such a huge grin on Yariko's face before."

Hearing that left Takashi in a slightly better mood.

"Since you were able to give her such a good time, how about I give you a service with a discount? I usually don't do this, but it's not everyone that can satisfy that girl"

The offer was tempting to him but...

"No thanks"

His response left Saeko a little bewildered. Usually when she made an offer like that most guys would jump at the opportunity, with very few refusing on the account of something that they would already do and couldn't be postponed.

Takashi on the other hand had rejected her without giving a explanation. He simple said no, which left Saeko a little shaken.

Takashi's refusal of her offer came from the fact that he simple didn't needed her help anymore. He already bought basically all the skills that the shop in the system offered, leaving behind only to be bought and the recently added skill [Evolution].

And if he needed to accumulate points, there was both Anna and Rina at home, not mention Yariko as well.

With those three women willing to have sex with him, why would he need to pay Saeko to have sex?

Leaving behind an awkward looking Saeko at lunch, he went to the cafeteria to spend his free time with Yurika.

After their date at Sunday Yurika was acting more intimately with Takashi. Before she would usually sit at the other side of the table, but now she was at his side like it was just natural. More than one time she fed him on the mouth, which he obviously accepted, earning a happy smile from her and many jealous looks from the male students.

After school ended he went back at home with his sisters. At some point he thought in inviting Yurika to dinner at their home, but he discarded the idea for now. He had already agreed to go on another date with her on this Saturday, so perhaps spending more time with his sisters right now is more important. There was also the fact that things might still be a bit awkward with Yuria and Yurika might be able to notice that.

It wasn't the time to tell her about his relations with Anna and Rina yet.

As he expected, things at dinner were still a little awkward, but not as much as in the morning. Yuria was a little more relaxed, which resulted in both Anna and Rina, and even Takashi, to be more at ease.

Once dinner was over, the sisters went each on to their bedroom, leaving Takashi alone at the living room watching TV and Yuria washing the dishes. Normally this would be the moment were Takahi would offer his help to her, but right now he could feel that she needed to be alone for the moment.

She was tense and sometimes she would take a peek at Takashi, although she didn't knew that he was aware of it, like she was struggling with a decision that involved him.

Just before she was about to confront him...

"I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. Good night, mom"

"Heh? Ah, go-good night Takashi"

...he fled to his room, without giving her the opportunity to talk.

Takashi was able to see that she was about to talk with him about his relationship with Anna and Rina, which wouldn't be good for him for now, so he went to his room as to postpone that talk.

As he was going to his room, he noticed the change in her expression. She had a nervous look, like she was afraid of what he was going to do, but there was also another thing.

Anticipation.

Almost like there was a part of her that wanted to him to do what she feared to happen.

'Good. She will likely do it today'

He spend some time on his room on his computer, like he intended to disguise his movements. After about a half a hour he send a text to his sisters, calling for them.

A few seconds later...

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

...there was a knock on his door.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael