Chapter 50 - 'Good Morning' [R-18]

It was a few minutes before the sun to rise that Takashi woke up.

Or more precisely, he was woken up.

He was forced to abandon the land of dreams when he felt a slimy and pleasurable sensation on his lower half.

"Nmn... *Slurp*... *Lick*... *Lick*... Unmn..."

"*Suck*... *Slurp*... Nmnnm... *Lick*..."

The stimulation he was feeling immediately woke up his mind and, confused by the suddenness of the situation, he looked at his lower half and was greeted with a magnificent sight.

His dick was out in the open, free from the shorts he was using before going to sleep. And nursing on it were his two sisters, Anna and Rina.

Anna was licking and sucking the crown of his dong while masturbating the shaft and Rina was playing with his testicles, alternating between the inside of her mouth and one of her hands.

Both of them looked like they were in a trance, like the dick in front of them was the only thing they were thinking about.

"Ughhh..."

Their movements made Takashi groan in pleasure, even if they were a bit clumsy. Noticing that sound, both the sisters looked at his face.

"Ah, good morning Taka-chan"

"Good morning Onii-chan"

Even when greeting him they didn't stop to play with his cock, with Anna continuing to masturbate him and Rina fondling his balls between her hands.

"Wh-what the two... of you are doing?"

"We woke up and saw your thing standing straight..."

"And since we did nothing last night..."

"We thought this would be a good way to wake you up"

They barely finished talking and went back to work on his shaft.

Their movements weren't delicate like before, instead they were no attacking his dick much more passionately. Anna was getting more of his shaft in her mouth every time she bobbed her head up and down, and Rina was licking and sucking his balls like she was devouring her favorite candy.

They didn't stayed like that through the entire experience, but were changing their roles constantly.

Sometimes it was Anna sucking his shaft while Rina tended to his balls, while others it was Rina that was swallowing his dong while Anna massaged and slurped on his testicles.

If they had tended to his shaft a few weeks ago then Takashi wouldn't have lasted more than two minutes. He might have cummed even before waking up due to their attacks.

Unfortunately for them, but not for Takashi, he had already received blowjobs from both Saeko and Yariko, two women who knew more on how to please during sex, so the amateurish blowjob from his sisters, despite feeling good, wasn't going to make him release it so soon.

Despite taking it some time, Rina and Anna weren't discouraged, in fact they were even more eager to make him cum.

While working on his dick, both the sisters had entranced expressions on their faces, like the very act of servicing him was causing them to feel a great amount of pleasure. They weren't just pleasing him with her mouths, but also using one of their hand to please themselves.

They stayed like that for some time, with Takashi immersed in a land of pleasure and the sisters almost in a trance caused by a mixture of excitement and the masculine scent his shaft was releasing on them. Every few minutes the sisters would have a small orgasms, a sign that they were incredibly excited by the situation.

Finally Takashi started to feel that familiar feeling, like a sudden pressure, on his crotch, indicating that he would soon ejaculate.

He tried to hold himself back, but Anna and Rina were able to noticed that he was on the edge, and started to increase the pace.

"UGH"

Their sudden movement, Rina almost swallowing him whole and Anna playing with his balls inside of her mouth, made Takashi feel so many waves of pleasure that he was barely able to think straight.

Finally, he wasn't able to hold back anymore and...

"AGH"

...he came.

*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*

His semen erupted so suddenly and with such strength that Rina was caught by surprise, causing her cheeks to swell at the quantity, but she immediately proceed to drink it as fast as possible, without Takashi having to say anything.

Whats more, Rina didn't seemed to be slightly annoyed by that. If anything, she looked like she was savoring her favorite drink after a long time.

"No fair Rina. I want some too"

Agreeing with her sister request, Rina took her mouth out of the dick and Anna immediately put inside of her mouth, as to not let a single drop go to waste.

Just like Rina, Anna looked like she was engrossed in drinking his cum, completely oblivious to anything else around her.

As Takashi's ejaculation finally ended, Anna took his dick out of her mouth and swallowed in an instant what was left of his cum inside of it. Rina on the other hand had took her time tasting it, like she was immersed in savoring it.

They had entranced expressions, like that moment was one of bliss to them.

Seeing them like that, Takashi felt the need to say something..

"Rina. Anna-nee"

Hearing him calling for them, both the sisters looked at him, curious of what he was about to say.

With a smile of satisfaction plastered on his face, Takashi said "Good morning".

His words left both of them stunned for a moment, but them they started to giggle at him.

Seeing them like that, Takashi could only smile wryly at them.

What else could he do? It was indeed a 'good morning'.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters on advance, check the link below:patre0n.c0m/Zakirael