Chapter 41 - Conquering Yariko (II) [R-18]

Without any further ado, Takashi pushed his hips forward and plunged the entirety of his dick inside Yariko with one stroke.

“NNHAAAMMMM...”

Just by piercing her completely Takashi was able to bring her another orgasms.

“That’s it! THAT’S WHAT I WANTED!”

Getting even more excited by Yariko’s scream of pleasure, Takashi started to pound her with all the strength he had, humping on her wildly.

His moves brought piercing screams of orgasmic pleasure of Yariko, that couldn’t from cumming every few seconds. Her cunt walls was tightening constantly around around his hard on, leaving Takashi’s dick drenched in her love juices.

“THAT’S IT! THAT’S THE SPOT!”

He knew exactly were she liked the most, so that phrase was constantly being screamed by her.

Without thinking, Yariko threw her arms around Takashi’s neck, which put Takashi face between her big bouncing breasts. Excited by the development, Takashi continued to plow her hard and started to lick and suck on her magnificent tits.
V.g.
“AHNMNNNM”

They were both seeking the most pleasure from each other that they could.

Suddenly Yariko threw her legs around Takashi’s hips, locking them behind his back.

Like the bitch in heat she was, Yariko wasn’t just staying still while being fucked hard by Takashi but moving her hips up and down, synchronizing with Takashi movements so that his dick would reach as deep as possible.

With his mouth full of her soft tit flesh, and his big dick being squeezed to the limit, it wasn’t long until Takashi started to feel the signs of his semen about to being released.

“UGNMM”

Without any warning, he released his cum inside of her.

“NHAMMNMNNM”

As she felt his cum entering her womb, Yariko was the victim of another series of multiple orgasms, but even them she didn’t released Takashi from her hold.

If anything, she was holding him even harder, like she wanted to feel all of his heavy spunk inside of her.

The stayed like that for a while, with Takashi releasing more semen than a human should be able to and Yariko holding him with all the strength she could muster, not willing to left any of his semen to go to waste.

After his cum stopped to being released, without saying a word Takashi sat on the sofa, pulling Yariko so that she would be on top of him.

She didn’t need for him to say what he wanted, neither he needed to ask her what she wanted.

He had his feel of pleasure, and now he was letting her to dictate the rhythm of their act.

Slowly Yariko started to move her hips up and down, working her way around his cock.

“Oh, that’s it”

She was moving slowly, as if recovering from the moments of pleasure before but not willing to stop their act.

Yariko ass ondulated a little as it beat against Takashi’s balls.

She looked down at him, and her eyes were filled with so much passion and lust that if anyone were to see them, they would think she was some kind of succubus that was completely addicted to the pleasures of the flesh.

She leaned towards him and started to slowly french kiss him, which he not only reciprocated but also started to play with her jiggling breasts.

The combination of being stimulated in three different places at the same time caused a wave of pleasure to travel though her body like electricity, almost like she was being electrocuted.

Takashi was also feeling that he was coming close once again of the moment of release, and this time he didn’t tried to fight it.

As she was feeling her own orgasms fast approaching, Yariko started to work her hips more, causing Takashi to erupt before than he expected.

“Ughhh”

He released his semen again inside of her, causing the orgasms that was growing on her to explode immediately.

“Ahnmmn”

She threw he head backwards in orgasmic pleasure, enjoying that sensation as best she could while also enjoying how it felt to be completely filled with Takashi’s cum.

They stayed like that or a while, recovering form the aftermaths of their own orgasms...

“Nm... Mnm... Nhmn...”

“Hnmn... Nhmn... Uhnunm...”

...while not breaking from their kiss for a second.

They continued to savor each other like that, slowly but hungrily, until finally they separated their lips after a few minutes.

They were both out of breath, like they had just ran a marathon, as a result of how much they enjoyed their time.

Finally, it was Yariko that broke their comfortable silence.

“You’re really to full of yourself, you know?”

“Because I was a virgin until a few days ago?”

“Why else? Barely started to having sex and already trying to make me exclusive yours” she said in a feigned exasperated tone.

“If you don’t want I can just leave, but I’ll never fuck you again”

“Okay, okay, okay okay, I’m sorry”

Despite their little banter, Yariko was in a good mood and Takashi was able to see that frem her expression.

“So, now we are what? Boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Facing that question, Takashi tried to use the still haze mental faculties he had to give an answer, but in the end he didn’t really cared.

He had just conquered Yariko, and for now that was more than enough.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapter in advance, check the link below:
Patre0n.c0m/Zakirael