Chapter 14 - Analyses

End of second week

I was a little at a loss of what to do for the moment.

During this last few days I had gained a certain routine at school: took class, get blown, lunch, took class again, get blown again and go home.

It was a routine very enjoyable for me, since I could get points and enjoy Saeko skills at the same time, but this time I was going to lunch directly after class.

She told me she head an appointment elsewhere, with a exasperated expression on her face for some reason.

I was disappointed but didn't try to meddle too much. Part of me wanted to offer to pay more for her to stay, but I had this feeling she would reject for some reason.

Oh yeah, I also learned her complete name, Saeko Abazure.

When she properly introduced herself, I couldn't help but slap my own forehead in exasperation.

I had already payed her to blow me in three separated occasions, and I didn't even knew what was her name.

I also immediately introduced myself, and she was surprised to learn about me, considering who I was related to.

Rina was already well known among the gals of school and popular with the boys as well, although she didn't participated in the same 'activities' as some of her friends did, and Anna-nee was basically the only candidate to be the Student Council President, whose election wold be at the end of the next month.

Compared to those two I was just another face in the crowd.

But nothing of that really mattered to me or her. I was a paying costumer and she was already satisfied with that.

My encounters with Saeko however weren't the only thing that kept me busy.

After receiving the mission about Yurika I started to investigate everything related to her directly or indirectly. To do that I used to full extent the skill that I bought from the system, [Dual Thoughts].

The ability wasn't was powerful as I initially thought it would be, but still was very useful.

[The skill [Dual Thoughts] works by temporarily doubling host's mental capacity, allowing host to have two entirely different different thoughts in parallel. Duration of the skill being for thirty minutes a day.]

At first I was a little disappointed at the skill description, but it wasn't long before I learned how useful this skill could be.

Not only I was able to concentrate in two different thoughts completely at the same time without problem, I also could use this skill to double the speed in which I learned and analyzed something if I focused exclusively in it.

That allowed me to make my conclusions regarding Yurika's situation much earlier than expected.

Her family's company earlier financial struggle came from their research in a certain medicine, that was left behind by another company that released their medicine with the same effects much earlier. As a result, a lot of money of their investment was lost and they had to sell many of their divisions to be able to survive. There was some talk about industrial espionage but nothing ever came from it, so in the end is just a rumour.

At this moment their company was standing from a thread, and if something were to happen they might actually have to file for bankruptcy.

And as things stood I was certain that this was the direction they were heading to.

The CEO of the other company was a middle age man in his mid-forties that had a reputation to be shady, there were several occasions were potentially rival companies crumbled because he was able to release drugs and medicines with similar effects earlier than them. There were also some rumors that he was affiliated with criminal organizations, but nothing conclusive.

I was certain that Yurika's future problems would come from this old piece of shit. In the story that I knew it was never clarified what exactly her family's financial problems entail to, but I thought it was hardly a coincidence that this old man was involved with her family at the moment.

The most immediate solution would be to pay her family's debts, but that would only be a band aid, it wouldn't solve the problem. A man like the one that's targeting Yurika isn't the type to give up when a problem appears. He would likely find a way to go after her again, one way or the other.

I had to get damaging information on him, and make sure to use it properly. The ideal scenario would be to use the information to put him in trouble with the authorities, but it was likely that he would have connections that would mitigate his problems, or make them disappear.

I had to find a way to cause damage to him that would be impossible to escape.

All those things were passing through my mind as I walked through the school building.

Now that my appointment with Saeko was canceled, I find myself not knowing what to do.

Today I had brought my own lunch, thinking that this way I could have more time with Saeko, which naturally would result in more points.

I had spend my points in both the skills [Minor Penis Enlargement(Passive)] and [Minor Balls Enlargement(passive)]. Thanks to that my friend downstairs was no longer just bigger than average but huge, with 10 inches long and 5 inches of girth. My balls also reached the point were they were the size of actual eggs.

Thanks to that my boxers were a little tight.

I was now planning to save points until getting the skill [Basic Sexual Knowledge], so having my plans for the lunch time canceled left me in a sour mood.

As I was walking through the school building, trying to get myself out of this bad mood I was experiencing, two things happened almost at the same time.

The first was that suddenly a message appeared in front of me.

________________________________________________________________________________

[Message Acquired]

Mission 2 - lose virginity.Reward - 10000 Hentai Points and skill [Network Connection]

________________________________________________________________________________

And just as I was starting to recover from the fact I received a mission so suddenly I heard a voice close by.

A voice that I never heard in person but found to be oddly familiar.

"Hey, you"

====================

If you wish to support my work, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael