Chapter 31 - Rina (II) [R-18]

As Takashi positioned himself to penetrate Rina he started to use the head of his dick to provoke her, caressing the entrance of her pussy.

He was waiting for her to be able to speak a little more clearly again.

When she finally noticed what Takashi was doing, she unconsciously looked at his dick and got surprised about what she saw.

"T-That thing won't enter!"

"Don't worry. It will"

Without waiting for a reply, Takashi plunged at her all at once, ripping her hymen in less than a second.

The movement was so sudden that she unable to say anything, despite the pain of losing her virginity.

Takashi didn't waited quietly for Rina to get used with his dick, using his hands to stimulate her in all of her most sensitive spots.

He fondled her breasts, played with her clitoris and kissed her mouth, trying to stimulate her enough so that the pain would disappear more quickly.

Her grunts of pain were rapidly disappearing, leaving behind moans of pleasure that were becoming more frequent and louder.

As soon as she wasn't making any sound of pain, Takashi started to plow her with all of his strength.

*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*

"Anmn... Mnmnn... Anm... Mnmmn... Nmnnm..."

Rina was unable tor to say anything but to moan uncontrollable to the sudden amount of stimulation.

"Aaaaaannhhh..."

Suddenly her vaginal walls tightened around his dick so much that it was like it was trying to ripped it off.

She has cummed.

Without stopping, Takashi continued to pierce her, truying his best to don't cum so earlier.

*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thust*

"Anmn... Nmnmm..."

Rina was barely conscious at this point, lying in her bad receiving so much of sexual pleasure.

Takashi wasn't just fucking her without any thought, but also playing with her breasts as well, constantly stimulating them.

He was kneading them, fondling them, pinching her nipples and occasionally sucking on them.

"This is great"

"Anm..."

They were not making love, they were fucking like animals.

Takashi continued to plow her non stop for several minutes, until he was feeling the familiar sensation on his crotch.

"I"m close"

Despite the amount of stimulation, Rina was able to understand what he said.

Instead of saying anything, she threw her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, making it for him impossible to take out of his dick.

Takashi was able to understand the meaning of her actions.

She wanted him to cum inside.

Stimulated by the idea of creampie her, he accelerated his even more, causing her to feel constant tiny orgasm.

She was moaning loudly and his movements, without any kind of control.

After a few seconds, he plunged his dick as deeply as possible inside of her and...

*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*

"AAAAAAAANMNMMMNM..."

...he came inside of her.

The amount of stimulus that he gave on her was so much that, the moment that she felt his cum inside of her, she had the most powerful orgasm until this moment.

He cummed without holding back for half a minute, until finally he couldn't release anything else.

Slowly he took out his dick of her, now that she hadn't strength enough to move her limbs and couldn't hod him in place.

Rina was sprayed on her bed like a rag doll, with her maid costume all wrinkled, her usual twintails completely disheveled, unfocused eyes and drool coming out of her mouth.

She had take more than she could.

Feeling that right now was a good moment for them to stop, Takashi approached one of her ears.

"You can rest now"

As if his commend was what she was waiting for, Rina instantly closed her eyes and lost her conscious.

Feeling proud of his performance Takashi slowly got out of her bed, making sure that she wasn't going to wake up.

The way he acted in his first time with Rina was completely different than with Anna.

That came from the fact that Anna was someone he needed to break down her defenses slowly, as to not create a crack in their relation ship.

He had to allow her to offer herself to him.

Rina however was a different case. She could be very stubborn sometimes, so he needed to be much more assertive with her, but if he simply came and forced himself on her without making it clear that he knew about his feeling for him, she might resent him or even start to ate him.

The people you can hurt the most are usually the ones who care more about you.

Another reason as to why he was more assertive with Rina was something he suspected about her from the original hentai she came from.

It was only a suspicion, but right now it had became a certainty.

In the original story, when the MC blackmailed her in sleeping with him, despite her protests Rina didn't offer any kind of real resistance to his advances. If anything, she got much more excited about his commending attitude.

Sure, that can ignored as hentai logic, but since Takashi was living in a hentai world, he could not help but imagined that must be a reason behind her behavior on the original story, which lead him to a theory.

Rina was a submissive partner.

She got excited not only about the idea of being with him, but to completely surrender herself to him, giving him basically all the power to do with her whatever he wanted.

Just like it happened.

Takashi knew that they had a few things to talk about yet, so he stayed in her room and waited for her to wake up.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael