Chapter 77 - Settling Matters

As someone might expect, the discussion that came afterwords lasted for a few hours before all of the people involved were able to calm down.

Yuria might be comfortable enough to see her daughters having sex, but that doesn't mean that they would felt the same.

Since Takashi and Yuria spend most of the day having sex with each other there was no food ready, so they end up warming the leftovers.

Despite having calmed down neither Anna or Rina were ready to share a meal with their mother yet, so they went to their respective bedrooms.

Takashi had the feeling that if he and Yuria were to continue their activities, Anna and Rina would be angry with them again, so he and Yuria agreed to finish their interactions for the day and they went to their own rooms.

He considered to visit the sisters rooms, but in the end he thought it was probably for the best to let them alone for the time being. Besides, he had a lot of things to do.

He had already called Megumi earlier, during a pause of his sex with Yuria, so that was already one less thing to do.

He checked his system while eating dinner. He was greeted with a lot of messages, describing what he had done and informing him of how many points he had earned. He also confirmed that the First Major Mission was completed and he already received the reward.

He also received a message indicating that he gained a new Major Mission.

After reading all of the messages, he checked his current status.

'Status'

[Hentai Protagonist System]

<Status>

-Name: Takashi Komiya;

-Age: 16 years;

-Gender: Male;

-Race: Mortal(Human);

-Hentai Points = 38650.

<Skills>

-[Fertility Control]

-[Dual Thoughts]

-[Basic Sexual Knowledge]

-[Basic Combat Knowledge]

-[Network Connection]

-[Minor Endurance Increase(Passive)]

-[Minor Penis Enlargement(Passive)]

-[Minor Balls Enlargement(Passive)]

-[Minor Body Refinement(Passive)]

-[Pheromone Aura(Passive)]

<Shop>

-Items(+)

-Skill(+)

<Missions>

[Major Mission]

Second Major Mission - acquire and use the skill [Evolution(One Time Use)].

Reward - 30000 Hentai Points and [?????].

<Sexual Partners>

-Saeko(Potential Harem Member/Sex-friend)

<Harem>

-Anna(Girlfriend)

-Rina(Girlfriend)

-Yurika(Girlfriend)

-Yuria(Mistress)

-Yariko(Mistress)

He was happy with the current situation.

Both Yuria and Yurika were successfully added to the <Harem> section of the system, which confirmed that both of them had already accepted their relationship with Takashi.

He also was satisfied with the amount of points he had accumulated.

Thanks to the many things he did over the last few days, mainly with Anna and Rina, he had accumulated a great amount of points. And now that he had added Yuria and Yurika to his harem, the velocity which he could gain points would increase drastically.

The points tended to accumulate depending primarily of two aspects: the feelings of the people involved and how perverted the act was. The amount of points he gained when he had a threesome with Anna and Rina was incredible higher of when he did with each of them individually and the fact that they were blood related sister, a shimaidon, was certainly a major factor in the quantity of points as well.

Considering who entered in his harem and their relationship with the current members, Takashi could imagine that he would receive much more points in an even greater speed.

What aroused his curiosity was those interrogation symbols. He could only imagine that it was probably some kind of skill, but the fact that the system wasn't displaying it's name was concerning to him.

He obviously asked the system about it, and the answer calmed him down a little.

[The skill provided by the Major Mission will be randomly selected from the <Shop> section once the system and host felt the effects of the skill [Evolution(One Time Use)]. Information regarding future skills and items are unavailable for the moment, being liberated once the system and host are upgraded.]

Now that he knew that it wasn't some kind of defect or bug on the system, Takashi nervousness didn't came anymore from apprehension but from anticipation. He wouldn't have to worry about suffering some kind of harmful effect from an unknown skill, but receive a new power without having to accumulate points after upgrading the system.

'I wonder what kind of skill it is'

Deciding that pondering about it know would be useless, Takashi decided that this matter was settled for the moment, and went back to eat.

After finishing his dinner, having already analyzed his status, he immediately went to research on his computer about the rapists he discovered.

He had already used [Network Connection] today, so for now he would have to use physical means for the moment.

Just as he expected some of them were in important and influential positions, which would make it difficult to deal with them.

But that didn't meant he wouldn't.

When he was looking through the documents of Eiichi's former company Takashi was able to analyze the way he and people similar to him tended to behavior, confirming something thay he already suspected and that he would be able to take advantage once he identified his targets. They would only help each other for their individual self-preservation, not out of loyalty or friendship.

The moment they realize that helping their accomplices wouldn't be beneficial to them, it would be every man for himself.

The good thing is that most of those rapists were common working people, such as waiters, bartenders, drivers and so on, which would make much easier for Takashi to deal with them once they went to jail.

The ones in influential position would be a little tricky to deal with, but not impossible. Once their accomplices were arrested they would have a lot of trouble to preserve themselves, so even thinking about helping their accomplices wouldn't be in their mind.

And while they were busy, trying to protect their image and reputation, Takashi would be able to execute his plans for them.

Once everything he had to do was settled, he went directly to sleep.

He had a long day, even if most of it was very good, so he was already very tired.

Emptying his head from all of his thoughts, Takashi closed his eyes and let sleep take over.