Chapter 48 - Share

"Welcome back, Taka-chan"

"We-welcome Onii-chan"

In front of him were his two step-sisters, Anna and Rina.

And both of them were wearing only their underwear.

Before hearing the conversation at the restaurant Takashi was already imagining a way to call the two of them to come to his room, so that they could enjoy a moment of 'bonding' between them.

But imagining and seeing are two different things, and the image in front of him blow away all the previous thoughts that he had.

They were sitting, side by side, on his bed and welcoming him with smiles. Anna seemed more comfortable with the situation and Rina looked like she was trying to endure the little amount of shame she was feeling.

Rina was wearing a very simple looking underwear, a simple combination of white bra and panties, while Anna was using a more adult like underwear, with more elegant details in a dark purple color.

'I didn't knew she had these'

Considering how they usually look, someone might expect that Rina would be the one using a more mature underwear, but apparently that was not the case.

If this was a hentai story were the only thing that mattered was the protagonist fucking mindlessly, Takashi would just advance on the both of them and in less than a minute later they would be moaning like animals in heat.

Unfortunately, this wasn't that kind of situation, because both Anna and Rina had their own wills.

"Onii-chan, what's wrong?"

"What happened Taka-chan?"

Being startled from their questions, Takashi stopped looking hungrily at the two sisters and payed more attention to their expression.

Both of them were looking at him seriously with a hint of concern on their faces.

The moment that he entered the room, Anna and Rina welcomed him as they had planned to surprise him, but as they payed more attention to his face they noticed that something was bothering him.

Over the last days they noticed a few times that his mind seemed to be somewhere else, like he was thinking in how to handle a complicated situation, but they didn't meddle in it since he looked more relaxed recently.

After they started their relationship with him they assumed that he was thinking in a way to start what they have at the moment, but right now he had a dark expression when he entered the room, like a he found himself in a even more troubling situation.

"Oh, nothing's wrong, my mind was just somewhere else. So, I guess that means that you two are okay with our situation" said Takashi with a smile, trying to divert the conversation to a different direction.

The sisters however wouldn't let that issue slide so easily. They looked at each other and nodded, reaching an unspoken agreement.

They got up and caught Takashi by both of his arms. Without giving him time to say anything, they dragged him to his bed and trapped him in between them.

Normally being sandwiched between two beautiful girls in their underwear was a situation that any kind would love to find himself into, but right now wasn't a moment that allowed Takashi to enjoy that.

"Onii-chan, you're hiding something. Something important. If there's something troubling you so much you should tell us"

Hearing Rina say that left Takashi even more troubled.

'Easier said than done'

The matter that was troubling him, that conversation between Rinka and the middle aged man, was something that wasn't directly related to them but might in some point in the future.

He didn't to make them concerned or fearful about something that he might make sure that won't even happen if possible.

Seeing Takashi troubled left Rina annoyed at him, to his apparent inability to trust them with the issue.

Anna however realized that he was just didn't wanted to concern them, so she tried a different approach.

"Taka-chan, we're your girlfriends, right?"

"...Yes, you both agreed to it"

"Right. But we are also your sisters, and your family"

"..."

"A family is supposed to be there to it's members, to celebrate the happy times but to help during the difficult times as well. We must share our concerns and insecurities with each other, so as to stop someone if they eventually try to do something they might regret it"

"..."

"You reminded me of that after we left that club. If I had shared with our family how much I was feeling overwhelmed, I might never have gone to that place, much less being a member. I don't want to make that mistake again, so I decided to share what I feel as much as possible with our family"

"..."

"But I also don't want for you to make that mistake Taka-chan. It's obvious that there is something troubling you, and you don't want to concern us by talking about it. If you continue to do that, you might end up doing something similar to what I did and regret it later. So please, can you share with us what is concerning you?"

Hearing everything that Anna said, Takashi couldn't find himself able to deny what she was asking for. He could feel she was really concerned about him by that little speech, and looking at Rina he was certain that she agreed with Anna one hundred percent.

'I didn't thought I was showing so much'

He wasn't trying to hide it, considering that he went directly to his room after coming home, so focused on that conversation that he was, but he was surprised at how much that was troubling him.

Feeling like it wouldn't be a bad idea to share with them what he witnessed, so that they can on alert in case they became targets, Takashi decided to do as Anna asked and tell them what happened.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael