Chapter 47- Their Situation

Rina lead Anna to her room, so that both of them could talk without their mother hearing them.

After locking the door, Rina sat ln a chair in front of her sister, that was sitting in her bed.

After several seconds staring at each other eyes, Rina finally broke the silence.

"How long?"

"...how long what?"

"Please, don't play dumb with me Anna-nee. You know what I'm talking about."

"...I guess that it's useless hm? How did you notice?"

"During dinner, when you heard that Onii-chan wasn't coming home you looked disappointed and a bit annoyed. That gave it away"

"Yeah, you were looking at me intensively"

Anna could only sigh at her inability to keep the secret about her relationship with Takashi from Rina. Takashi had said that, although their sister already knew he wanted to have a harem in the future, Rina wasn't aware that he already have a relationship with Anna. He asked her to keep it a secret, for he wanted to Rina to learn about it from him.

But apparently she was unable to hide her dissatisfaction, towards the fact he wasn't here, well enough to fool their little sister.

"Still, I'm surprised that you admitted so easily"

"Well, I know that he already said to you what he wanted, so I might as well just say it since it doesn't seen like I'll be able to fool you"

"No, you wouldn't. So, how it did happened?"

"...it was last Friday and he had caught me in a very... uncomfortable situation. I was a lot self-conscious in regards a... personal problem... and he showed to me that he would care for me no matter what. Can we talk about something else?"

At each word said, Anna was getting redder and redder. By the end of her sentence she was practically releasing steam from her ears, remembering the entire situation and what lead to what.

Seeing her like that, Rina decided that was enough of information for her to have an image of what happened. She was a little suspicious about that 'personal problem', but she would leave like that for now.

Seeing how her little sister was acting so composed annoyed Anna, so she tried to make them even.

"W-what about you?! What gave you the idea of showing yourself in the internet ?"

"HUH?! He told you about that?!"

"Why he wouldn't? Do you have any idea of the danger you exposed yourself to?"

Anna knew she was being a bit hypocrite, considering her outings, but her sister didn't need to know that.

Like that the sisters spend a few minutes arguing with each other, trying to win an argument with no meaning whatsoever. They end up revealing a few details of each of their respective moment with Takashi.

At the end they were just glaring at each other, trying to win an imaginary glaring competition.

They stayed like that for a while until finally...

"Pfff, hahahahaha"

"Pfff, hehehehehe"

...they started laughing.

How could they not laugh? They found themselves in a completely ridiculous situation. In the last three days both of them had started a relationship with the same man, and that man happened to be their brother. He might be their brother just by law, but still.

Not only that, but they also were agreeing with him going after other women, which was ultimately the reason of why they were discussing right now.

How could they not find the situation they were into to be nothing but ridiculous?

"Still, I can't believe that Onii-chan turned out to be such a pervert" said Rina.

"You didn't knew he was a pervert?" asked Anna incredulously.

"Or course I knew. There wasn't a moment that I didn't notice he staring at my breasts. Why do you think I show them so much? I just didn't how much a pervert he was"

"Hehe, he really likes breasts. He played with mine a lot"

"*Sigh*, but why is he in such a hurry? It's almost like his life depend of sleeping around"

"I know right? First me, then you on the next day, a date with Yurika yesterday and now he is at some other girl place"

"And he even wants to include or mother. How much of a pervert can he be?"

"He really needs to slow down a little"

Their complains wasn't unfounded. They had agreed to let him go after a relationship with other girls, but doesn't mean that they hadn't their own misgivings in regards of the situation.

In reality, Takashi wasn't in a situation that he could just go around adding whatever girl he wanted immediately to his harem. He also needed to pay attention to the ones that already were part of, otherwise he risked them leaving him.

A harem was the dream of any man, but the reality was that it wasn't easy to obtain and much less to maintain.

But his six years relationship with both the sisters resulted in a deep bond among them, even between Rina and Takashi. They wouldn't abandon each other so easily.

That's why the sisters instead were thinking of a way to draw his attention to them, so that their lecherous brother wouldn't add every women in the country to his harem.

They didn't need ten seconds until...

"How about this..."

Anna had an idea.

====================

If you wish tio support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael