Chapter 49 - Different Outcome

Like he decided, Takashi told what happened with him after he left Yariko's apartment.

About how he came to the restaurant.

About the conversation he heard.

About the contents of the conversation.

About whom it involved.

He talked about almost everything that happened, but obviously not all.

He omitted that he knew what they were planning and why they were planning it, thanks to the knowledge of his previous life, instead claiming that he just had a strong suspicion of what they were doing.

He also omitted the part about him following the middle aged man. There was no need for them to know about him following a potentially dangerous individual.

By the end of the talk, both Rina and Anna had dark expressions.

Suddenly Rina got up and was about to go out, when Takashi caught her by the wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"To call the police. They need to know about this"

"You can't"

"I cant'?! Why not?! If something as outrageous like this is happening, we need to inform the authorities about it" said Rina in indignation.

"Think about it Rina. All we had are accusations based in what Taka-chan said. There's no prove of what they are planning to do. We don't even know the old man's name"

"Then that girl Rinka can just say it!"

"She won't say anything. Apparently that guy has something on her that she absolutely doesn't want to be made public"

"Then what are we supposed to do?! Just sit around while an innocent girl is made a plaything by one, if not a bunch, worthless old man!?"

Rina apparently was furious about that situation. Anna was doing her best to be calm, but it was obvious for Takashi that she was also filled with anger as well.

They were angry not only because someone that was supposed to be Otome's friend was selling her out, but also because this was happening to an innocent girl like Otome. They didn't know her but Takashi commented a little of what she was like, and they trusted in his opinion in regards to other people.

This caused both of the sisters to be outraged with the entire situation.

"Don't worry Rina. I'll deal with the situation"

"You?"

"Yes. I can't let this situation to progress. And don't worry, I'll make sure to protect myself as well. If a need anything, I'll make sure to talk with the both of you"

Hearing he saying that, some amount of tension left both Rina and Anna. They wanted that person to be punished, but they also didn't wanted to Takashi to seek unnecessary danger.

Still, the fact that situation with Otome was bothering Takashi elicit a question from Anna.

"Taka-chan, are you planning to bring Otome to your side?"

Making her question, Anna looked at Takashi with a serious expression, as well as Rina. There was no judgment in their gazes, neither frustration or exasperation. They simply wanted to know what Takashi intended by put himself in that situation.

"Honestly, I'm not quite sure"

His response was the truth to him. At this moment he had no intention to chase after her as well. He had enough targets and members of harem at the moment.

They looked at him with skeptical gazes, like they had a hard time believing in him.

"I just don't like the idea that the two of you might be his target one day"

"Huh?"

"A person like that certainly has done this before, and now that he is targeting a classmate of mine there's a small but very real possibility that he might notice the two of you. I need to make sure that this doesn't happen"

Following their request, Takashi was being honest and telling them what he was thinking. His first objective with Otome was to guaranteed her safety and find a way to keep her separate from Kazuki, only then he would think in adding her to his harem or not.

But he also wanted to guarantee his family safety. The possibility that they might become the target of that man or someone of his group of friends was very real, and Takashi wanted to make sure that nothing bad happens to neither of them.

Feeling that he was worried for them, Rina and Anna smiled in appreciation and hugged him from both sides.

"Thank you for worrying about us Taka-chan"

"Thank you Onii-chan. If you need any help, don't forget to rely on us. You might want to help us, but we also want to help you. Don't forget that, okay?"

"Mn"

He could only nod at them, appreciating their support for him.

'I really have the best sisters ever'

He already thought that before having sex with them, but the recent events just helped confirm it.

In the end neither of them felt like doing lewd stuff. The matter they were discussing was a little to heavy to allow any of them to feel like doing it afterwords.

The sisters were a little awkward, since the come to his room ready and hoping to do something else, but Takashi offered a different option.

"How about we just cuddle?"

"Huh?"

"J-just cuddle?"

"Yeah. I don't feel like doing anything else"

The two of them thought that Takashi was just being considerate towards their current mood, but looking at him they realized that he also wasn't in the mood to do anything else either.

In the end they spend the night like that, with Takashi in the middle of his beautiful sisters.

Feeling their soft bodies against him, he could only think...

'Sometimes just this is nice as well'

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael