Chapter 76 - An Unusual Mother [R-18]

Takashi and Yuria immersed themselves in their carnal desires through the night.

All rational thoughts left their minds, leaving behind only the primal need to satiate their lust.

Their moans of pleasure echoed through the house as they continued their sexual activities. Their bodies couldn't stop to seek each other for pleasure.

They continued their activities for hours, their hands incapable to release each other, their minds overloaded by the pleasure.

They couldn't be described as lovers having sex, but animals mating, seeking only sexual rapture.

After more than five hours of rough and passionate sex, they finally pass out from exhaustion in each others arms.

*

"Damn mom, that's so good"

Takashi was groaning as Yuria was sucking his dick while he was sitting on the couch, swirling her tongue around the neck. She bobbed her head up and down, taking the entire length of his big dick completely inside of her mouth.

She was deepthroating him without difficulty.

He couldn't but gasp at the pleasure Yuria was giving to him, stroking her blonde hair while she was swallowing his entire length side of her mouth. Yuria was taking her time sucking him, enjoying his expression of pleasure and the familiar taste of a cock in her mouth that she had almost forgotten after many years.

Anyone that looked at her would now that she was doing, making sure that he enjoyed her mouth without causing it to end too soon.

Yuria lift her head until only the head of his cock was inside of her mouth, and then she enveloped his thick veined shaft with her ample breasts, causing him to groan at the sudden different sensation on his slobbered dick.

"Mnmm... mhmn... Slmmp..."

Yuria moaned and slurped around the head of his dick, as she passionately sucked it. She was dominating his dick, using her tongue in right ways to tease and provoke him, making him come closer and closer to the heights of pleasure. She moved her breasts up and down in sync with her sucking, tightening his thick pole in a heaven of her soft and warm flesh.

"Gonna cum!"

As Takashi reached his limit, he warned Yuria of his release.

Yuria was drinking every drop of his semen without, not taking the head of his dick out of her mouth for one second. Takashi could see on her eyes a glimmer of happiness and pleasure, like she was tasting her favorite drink after a long time.

As his sperm continued to squirt in her mouth Yuria was rapidly receiving greats amounts of pleasure, enjoying that thick and warm substance in her mouth, until her orgasm burst forth.

'She really loves semen, doesn't she?'

She opened her mouth, liberating his cock's head, and swirled the semen that was still inside of her mouth, savoring the taste for a long time until finally she swallowed everything.

The image of his stepmom tasting his cum with such gusto, and the the way her eyes were shinning with utter delight filled Takashi with even more excitement than before, making his slightly deflated dick to harden again.

"...It's really impressive that you can still be this hard after hours of sex" said Yuria in amazement, with her eyes slightly widened in awe.

"I'm surprised as well" said Takashi with a dry laugh. His dick might still be hard but the rest of his body was drained of energy.