24; Surprises in the Corridor

"How many times do I have to say sorry?"

Hazel's POV:

Asshole.

Mother fucking piece of shit.

"Hazel," I heard Justin sigh from behind me and I turned around to him.

We had landed in London ten minutes ago, the time coming up to nine in the evening even though my body clock was stuck five hours behind.

We were currently still in the jet, standing in the free space between the small cluster of chairs and the sofa.

From the point that he had blurted that shit out about my dad I had ignored him totally. Not a single plea or sigh of my name would get me to say anything to him.

I wasn't going to lie, I was tempted to get up and slap him but then the thought of physical violence would only put my head in the wrong place and that's the last thing I needed right now.

He had eventually shut his laptop (after an hour or so) and came and sat in front of me again, I had looked up to him with a blank look for a few seconds before he went to speak up but that only got a hand up from me which shut him up.

I mean he could've said anything else, anything at all.

He had crossed a line; a line he knew was there.

A boundary that he was familiar with was broken with the words he had said and that was the thing that was pissing me off.

He could've said shit about Natalia or Trent or something fucking stupid but my dad...he just had to go ahead and say something about my dad.

He out of all people had come face to face with the things that my dad had done to me, he was the one who had stuck up for me at Jeremy's opening, yet he was the one who had gone ahead and thrown that back in my face.

That's what was irritating me.

"I'm sorry," He puffed out and I hummed, not really taking in his words because I had no reason too.

Oh I was going to make him pay for it...I was literally going to make him work for it because in no circumstances was I going to let him throw shit like that in my face again.

Now or ever...

"Can you at least say something to me?" He stressed quietly and I shook my head, picking up my bag and letting Blue curl into my arm as I slipped the long straps over my right shoulder. "Haze c'mon, I said I was sorry," He sighed and I looked at him.

"Do you think that saying sorry to me is going to make me forgive you when you decided to throw something like that in my face?" I asked him, "I mean...were you oblivious as to what happened this whole week?" I continued and he looked past my face before looking down. "Anything else you could've said but my dad..." I trailed off shaking my head as a wavered breath left my lips. "That's a new low Justin,"

"I didn't mea..." He started looking back up to me realising that I was serious about the whole do you think sorry is going to be enough because it wasn't, I just...fucking hell, I shouldn't be dealing with this shit right now...

"Mr Bieber your car is waiting outside...you're luggage has already been transferred as well sir," I heard the pilot say and I took that as an opportunity to walk away from him.

I tucked Blue further into my chest as I walked through to the open door of the jet. I stepped down the steps feeling my face come into contact with the harsh wind, my skin going a little numb as I walked down further until my feet hit the tarmac.