4; Inappropriate Thoughts

"We have got to stop doing this,"

Hazel's POV:

"Holy shit, 8 months?" Sienna whispered to me in disbelief and I nodded to her as I sipped on my mojito.

"Yup, and just for future cussing reference, he may have a decent sized dick but he has no idea what to do with it," I said to her and she smirked at me.

"Jesus, where have you been all my life," She said to me and I giggled at her continuing with our conversation of Trent and his bitch.

After about an hour of laughing at the bar I looked at the time and my eyes widened, "Holy shit, its 2am." I said to her and her eyes widened.

"What the hell, that's gone so fast," Sienna said and I nodded before we both went in search for Justin and Jacob.

"I found them," I said seeing them both talking to another group of guys all in suits, "Do we interrupt?" I whispered to Sienna seeing them looking so serious and she shrugged but then it turned into a shake of her head.

"Nope, I think they're doing business." She said and I nodded, we started talking again and I think the mutual hate for Natalia and Trent helped us bond that much better and it was like I was talking to someone I had known for years.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Sienna whined crossing her legs and I giggled at her, we both walked towards the bathroom and I waited outside for her since I didn't need to go in.

Minutes later she walked out and she smiled at me before we both walked back to see the hall emptying.

"I found her," I heard Justin say and Jacob snapped his head over in our direction and put a hand over his chest.

"Where'd you go?" He asked Sienna and she replied with bathroom making him puff out a light breath.

"Can you tell me next time you go off somewhere?" He asked her softly and I mentally awed at their cuteness.

"But you and Justin were doing business so I didn't interrupt," She said and he smiled softly at her before kissing her forehead.

"And plus, I wasn't alone. Hazel came with me," She said and Jacob turned to me and I spoke up.

"Don't underestimate me, I can kick ass," I said and he chuckled as well as Justin who was still standing in the same place.

"I wouldn't be surprised with the way you were today," He said and I hummed quietly.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said to him and he smiled whilst Sienna laughed lightly.

"Why we laughing?" I heard a voice say from behind me and I turned around to see Natalia there standing, her dress was ripped from the back where I stepped on it and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

That shit looks cheap anyways.

"If you have something to say, don't fucking laugh and spit it out instead," Trent spat harshly at me snaking an arm around Natalia's waist, the massive wine stain was being - well trying to be concealed behind Trent's suit jacket but it stood out a pimple on a nerds forehead.

Okay, that was harsh.

Hm, I could totally picture my conscience standing there giving me an unapproving look as she stared me down.

"There's no need to speak to her like that," I heard Justin say angrily and I snapped my head to him, his jaw was clenched and I felt slightly intimidated at the way he carried himself at that very moment.

I don't even know how to explain the way he was standing, but it was making him look powerful as fuck and there are very rare moments where I feel intimidated; that being a result of the amount of shit I got when I did look like I was.