28; London Lovin'

"Daddy's mad at me,"

Justin's POV:

God I fucking wanted her so bad.

I twisted my hand that was in the middle of her thighs, picking her up and onto my lap from the underside of her left one as we kissed.

Her legs parted over me, her lips meshing against mine hungrily as I slid my hands behind her and forcefully grabbed her ass in my hands.

"Fuck," She moaned against my mouth as I squeezed her cheeks under her little shorts...the material becoming a nuisance to me quickly as I could feel the heat of her skin against the sides of my forearms.

Her hands travelled up and over my shoulders, her fingers curling behind my neck as she pushed herself against me. The force of her lips on mine giving me the hint that she wanted it as much as I did because fuck damn she was driving me crazy...

I kissed her back just as hard; my head turning slightly so I could get closer if that was even possible. The small puckering noises of our lips echoed around the room, my left hand following the hem of her shorts, my forefinger slipping under it and tracing over her thigh.

She moaned lightly against me, her lips parting and I used the opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth. Her fingers raked in the back of my hair when I did, her own tongue sliding against mine as we kissed deeply and more passionately...the fire slowly building within me.

I refused to let her lips slip from mine when I pulled her closer, her legs clenched which only sent a delicious friction to pass over my hardening cock.

"Haze," I groaned into her mouth when she purposely pushed down against me again leaving one hand to clench at the skin of her ass, the other hooked in the material of her shorts. I kissed her harder if I could, my fingers reaching up and under her shorts towards the band of it and clenching my fingers over it to meet my palm as the heat of her skin made my fingertips buzz with electricity.

I moaned quietly when she dragged one of her hands down past my shoulder and over my chest before it resided on my hip. At the same time she slid her hand inside my shirt and over my abs, I was tugging down her shorts but that seemed harder that it was in the position that we were in, so holding her in one hand I shuffled myself before turning and laying her under me on the sofa.

Our lips momentarily pulled away from each other when I pulled my shirt over my head quickly and let it fall on the floor next to us. Although seconds later I dipped down against her again, pressing my lips to hers as her legs bent at my hips, my hand following the skin of her thigh and back to hooking in the material of her shorts.

Her hand rested on the sides of my face as I dragged one side of her shorts down her thigh, the material cascading down her legs as I moved back a little before throwing it around the area where my shirt was. I felt her close her legs around my hips when I moved forward again, settling myself in between them and dipping my hand under her loose shirt.

We kissed deeply as I squeezed her hips, following the sides of her body, caressing her skin at the dip of her waist before to where the band of her bra rested.

I groaned feeling the warmth of her stomach against my naked chest, my muscles clenching when she sank her teeth gently into my bottom lip before licking over it and pulling me closer by crossing her arms over the back of my neck.

I hummed against her, my hands squeezing at her breasts underneath the material of her shirt before I pulled away, a small popping sound being created when she whined quietly making me smile lightly.

I tugged the hem of her shirt up and over her head throwing it to the pile and cursing quietly when I looked down at her, her body covered with the familiar looking lace panties and matching bra that I had purchased for her in Victoria Secrets when we were in Canada.