42; Indirectly in Love

"It's the home of Lasagne, something that you told me you loved at New Years,"

Justin's POV:

"Are you going to...kill me?" Hazel whispered into my ear, a small smile playing on my lips as she cuddled closer despite what she had asked me.

"Maybe, who knows?" I teased and she huffed onto my shoulder, moving closer as the boat swayed silently as it cut through the calm waves, heading towards our destination.

It was nearing one in the morning and we were currently sailing towards where I was taking her, just two of us on the boat as well as the captain, Domenico (are they called that even if you're on a small boat?). She had no idea where we were going since as soon as we had stepped off the jet I had blind folded her, a thirty minute journey towards the dock straight after until we were where we are now.

"It would make sense that you'd want to kill me though...you blindfolded me, and we're now on a boat," She paused, curling her arms around my bicep, "...are you going to throw me in the ocean?" She asked quietly making me chuckle as the Domenico steered to the right a little.

"Keep going on your little rant and I may have to contemplate that idea," I said playfully, only to hiss ow loudly when she pinched my chest, getting me right over the nipple. "How the hell...Hazel that hurt," I whined to her and she hummed innocently into my shoulder.

"Whoops?" She smiled, giggling when I huffed even though my brief pain was numbed with her laughing.

Fück, I sound so püssy whipped...maybe I am though.

Is that a bad thing?

Shït...

"Don't act innocent, I'm trying to be mad at you," I told her, moving my arm and draping it over her shoulders, pulling her close to me as I saw the little white lights of the island in front of us increasingly become more clearer the further we sailed forwards.

"Is it irritating that you can't stay mad at me?" She asked, leaning her head back onto my bicep before turning to me even though she was blindfolded.

"You're irritating all together, don't flatter yourself," I said to her playfully and she pouted.

"You're mean," She said to me and I smiled, quickly kissing her pouted lips that resulted in a tiny blush covering her cheeks.

"I'm not mean, just truthful," I told her, although as soon as that sentence left my lips I was met with the flashbacks of what had happened in the last week...a sigh leaving my lips as how contradictory the words I had said had been.

"Don't do that," Hazel said and I looked at her, wondering what she was referring to before she spoke up again, "You're doing that weird conflicted face," She said and I raised an eyebrow, an amused smile pulling at my lips as I forgot about what I was sighing over before.

"Conflicted face?" I asked, pausing as she nodded, "How do you know that, you're blindfolded babe," I told her.

"I know because you do that face when you want sëx or you're slightly angry...your eyebrows go all..." She trailed off, saying the sëx part quietly before pointing both her index fingers in the same way towards the middle.

"When I want sëx?" I chuckled, trailing my finger up her neck and she nodded.

"You get grabby and touchy," She said to me, "Like that..." She said, half whining as I trailed my finger up her neck again, her head craning to stop me as she pressed her ear to her shoulder prying my hand away from her. "Justin it tickles stop," She laughed, trying to huff but failing miserably when I pressed the tip of my finger into her neck, a squeak of surprise leaving her lips.