6; Dinner and Questions

"There's a lot that you don't know,"

Justin's POV:

"So you're going on a date?" Sienna asked me as I slipped my suit jacket on, my fingers fixing the collar before I pulled down the sleeves of the arms.

"It's not a date," I said to her again and she hummed suspiciously and I looked at her with a deadpan look.

"I'm serious; it's not a date at all. If we want to pull off the whole thing with Trent we need to be able to make it as close to being reality as possible," I said to her spraying some cologne on myself before looking at the time seeing I was running late.

"Anyways, I haven't got much time to talk but I'll see you tomorrow," I said grabbing my phone, wallet and car keys.

I kissed Sienna's cheek before walking down the stairs to see Jacob stuffing his face in the living room.

"Have fun on your date," He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes checking myself once in the mirror before grabbing my jacket and slipping it over my suit.

I buttoned it up and shouted a bye to both of them before rushing out the door.

Clicking the button on my keys, the car as well as my front gates opened and I hopped into the driver's seat starting the engine.

Re reading over Hazel's address that she had texted me, I realised that I knew where she lived and there was no need for the GPS.

The journey took me 10 minutes and I pulled up outside her apartment building looking through the windshield and into the lit foyer.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed her number watching the screen transition to calling her. I pulled the phone up to my ear and waited for her to pick up and after a few seconds her voice sounded out.

"I can see you, I'm coming," She said before I could say anything and I looked through the window to see her coming from around the corner.

She had a ashy/teal coloured coat on with a fur collar, and what I imagined to be the hem of her dress peaked out from underneath.

Her hair was out and straight, framing her face with small wisps whilst her feet were adorned with black heels.

Damn, the things a woman does to me when they're confident in heels.

She smiled at me through the glass before she pushed open the door and walked towards my car.

I unlocked the doors and she stepped up and into the passenger seat turning to me, "Hey," She said and I smiled at her seeing her cheeks turning a light pink.

"You cold?" I asked and she hummed clicking her seatbelt in as I flicked the heating on, she pulled her scarf down a little and the faint smell of her perfume hit me.

I didn't know how the hell to explain it....but it smelled...seductive.

It was sweet yet had an undertone of something that I could only explain as heat.

"You okay?" She smiled at me curiously and I blinked looking at her and I hummed.

"You smell good," I said to her straight up and she let out a small laugh.

"Thank you," She said and I put the gear in drive as I pulled out from the side of the road.

"What's it called?" I asked her.

"What's what called?" She asked and I spoke up.

"Your perfume," I asked her.

"Flowerbomb, Viktor and Rolf," She said and I hummed taking note of that before she spoke up again, "Where are we going?" She asked me and I smiled.