25; Begging on His Knees

"You believe Trent over me?"

Justin's POV:

"Justin," I heard Hazel say from behind my door, the confusion in her voice only putting the image of her pouting in my head.

I'm here supposed to be mad and now I've got her pouting in my head...fuck sake.

"I don't know why you're ignoring me but Sienna and Jacob are here and they wanted to say hi before they went out," She said and I shuffled my body deeper into the bed, my laptop perched on my lap as I continued to ignore her.

I could feel myself becoming irritated a lot easier than I normally was since it was coming up to noon which meant that I had been asleep for just over five hours.

Five fucking hours...that's...three hundred minutes...

Three hundred minutes for me to escape from the reality that had gotten a whole lot worse when I pressed that link...I mean...let me not go into it before I end up breaking something.

I wasn't going to let this situation get out of hand like the last one...I was going to be calm...I wasn't going to let my anger get the best of me...I just had to remember that...

I puffed out a heavy breath, closing my eyes and putting my hands out onto my keyboard before clenching them and opening my eyes in turn.

"It never happened," I mumbled quietly to myself as I heard my door being knocked on again.

"Justin," I heard Hazel say again and I refrained from speaking up to give her the idea that I was sleeping, but the tell-tale sound of the small ping that signalled that I had a new email gave it away and I heard her huff. "I know you're awake and I know you can hear me, so whatever reason that you're deciding to ignore me please shove it somewhere else so you can come and say hi to your friends," She said and I could hear the small thuds of her footsteps down the corridor leaving me to my own thoughts.

I could hear Sienna ask where I was, before Hazel explained something in...Spanish? I think it was Spanish...

"Oh, tell him we'll be back later then," Sienna said and I narrowed my eyes when Hazel said if he ever comes out his room irritably.

Why was she irritable? I was the one who was supposed to be fucking irritated...for fuck sake...

Seconds later I could hear the ding of the lift before Hazel chirped a bye and that's when I got up from my bed, my laptop in my hands as I walked over to my door.

She thinks that she can act so innocent to Sienna and Jacob? Not on my watch...

I harshly flicked the lock up, yanking my door open and stepping out into the corridor.

I had sweatpants and a white v neck on, my sock covered feet stepping down the corridor as I saw Blue make his way from behind the counter and over to the living room that was now exposed to my sight as I got closer and closer.

He barked up at me once he noticed my presence and at the same time I walked out the corridor, Hazel's head turned to me.

She looked me over once, her eyes relaxed before they narrowed when she saw me freely glaring at her...well so much for my calm approach to the situation.

"Had fun ignoring me for no reason?" She said, a little annoyance in her voice but that only made the anger that had bubbled up suddenly within me seep over the edge...calm Justin...fucking be calm...

"Oh I had a reason," I said, smiling at her sarcastically which made her raise an eyebrow at me before I walked around the sofa and told her to sit down as I flipped open my laptop.