3; Embarrassing Moments

"I mean you're hot as fu..."

Hazel's POV:

Pushing the door open to my penthouse I walked through before shutting it behind me with my foot, I heard the small paws of my Pomeranian husky and soon enough he was in my sight.

"Hey baby," I cooed kneeling down to him and I scratched behind his ear and he leaned into my touch making me smile, I had adopted Blue when he was around 7 weeks old and now he was 6 months old. It hadn't been that long but right now, he was practically the only family I had.

Blue hopped up into my curled arm and I laughed lightly standing up. Humming appreciatively at the warmth that was constricted between the walls I kicked off my heels and I sighed in relief as my flat feet hit the floor.

All of today I had been sorting out everything with my job - well what was my job. Trent, being the fucking bastard that he is fired me and therefore I am now jobless, although I have enough money to live off my whole life without working again so I should be okay.

Talking of living, my penthouse was situated in the heart of New York, it was spacious and as much as I loved it, it never screamed home to me.

The whole theme was white and grey, class running from skirting board to ceiling. All in all it was a great place but as said before it wasn't somewhere where I wanted to settle down.

I walked into the kitchen and I set my bag on the island in the middle putting Blue down onto the floor before filling up a glass with water as I thought back to Justin.

I mean it's not every day that you fall on a damn piece of ice only to get caught by a fucking man that looks like he's been carved by angels and sent down from the fluffy clouds of heaven.

Don't judge me, but holy damn shit Jesus fuck.

Justin, yes the man who I probably shared 20 seconds of my life with, is sexy as fuck.

Like pantie dropping sexy, wouldn't be surprised if girls have done that for him already.

Although, I can't just judge like that. I mean he could be sweet and cute and all gentlemen li- and what the hell am I thinking.

I only met the guy.

Wait scratch that, I didn't even meet him.

I know his name.

That's it.

I've got to obsessing over stupid things.

Shaking away the thoughts of Mr Sex on Legs I refilled my glass of water and as I did I heard my phone start to vibrate and Blurred Lines started to blast out.

Growling because my down time was now being interrupted I pulled out my phone and I scowled looking at the caller ID. Swiping my finger hastily across the accept button I pulled the phone up to my ear.

"What do you want?" I said bluntly and I heard Trent chuckle at me making me clench my fingers around the glass that I had in my other hand.

"Hey princess, just to let you know that you're my date for tomorrows ball," He said to me and I groaned as I had totally forgot, both about the fact that there was a ball and another fact as to how I had to go with price charming over here.

Note my sarcasm.

"Who said I was even going?" I asked him as I went to refill my water.

"You did months ago," He said to me and I chuckled.

"Yeah, months ago I may have said yes but a few seconds ago, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than be by your side," I said to him and I heard his growl on the other side of the line.