18; Tease till It Comes

"I won't let anyone touch you,"

Hazel's POV:

"Are we going to talk about it?" Justin asked from behind me and I shook my head silently not daring to look him in the eye as I leaned my head against the window of his car.

He had fucking scared the crap out of me when he nearly attacked Trent and not to mention when he actually punched my dad in the face.

I heard him sigh and I refrained from letting it all sink in all too fast but that failed when a blur of the situation flashed past my eyes.

I sucked in my bottom lip looking down as the need to cry registered in my body. The sight of my hands hazed as tears pinched behind my eyes before I felt the car come to a stop making me look up.

We were at my brother's house and I got out, unbuckling my seat belt and squeaking out a thanks to Justin as I opened the door slipping out the passenger seat.

I opened my clutch, grabbing the spare key to the house and walking up the snowy pathway in my heels, not making an effort to hold the hem of my dress when I stepped up onto the porch.

I could hear the sound of Justin's door opening and closing and in my bid to open the front door as fast as I could, I couldn't because he was by my side in seconds when I eventually did.

I didn't even bother with telling him to go or for him to stop because I wasn't in the mood for talking back as that had got me nowhere but pain when I had done exactly that in the situation with my dad yesterday.

I walked through the foyer and up the stairs as the slam of the front door made me jump but it didn't stop my quest to get away from Justin without using verbal or physical protest...like that was going to work because Justin was a demanding man when he wanted to be...

I sniffled feeling the weight on my chest double with every second I refused for it to escape as I walked towards my room once at the top of the corridor.

"Haze," I heard Justin sigh from behind me and I swallowed painfully finally getting to my room.

I opened the door and shut it behind me quickly, locking it with a turn of my fingers when I heard the small thud of Justin's hand and him sighing again.

"I'm not going to go away until we talk," He said from behind the door and I shook my head more to myself than a mental response to his question before kicking off my heels.

I wiped my tears away with the side of my hand before chucking my clutch to my bed as I tried to regain maximum mental stability.

My brain was swirling with uncomfortable thoughts of what had happened yesterday and it was only being repeated with the push of the situation that happened a mere 40 minutes ago.

I sniffled again as I took off my jewellery, ignoring the mumble I heard from Justin when I did.

I blocked him out as I undressed, my mind trying its best to clear itself but then was polluted with the reason I was I trying to.

Jesus, the amount of shit that happens in my life is just...it's unbelievable...

"Haze," I heard Justin say again and I ignored him yet again, slipping out my dress and putting it on the sofa thing at the end of the big room I had always stayed in when I was at my brothers.

I closed the curtains, walking around in just my underwear before I picked up a loose t shirt and some material shorts and putting them on.

I slipped some baby pink ankle socks over my feet before walking over to the bathroom that was connected to the room.