30; Sweet and Sour

"They're not the only thing that's big and hard,"

Justin's POV:

"Justin," I heard someone whisper, the hushed voice that I recognised to be Sienna's after she repeated my name again.

I stirred in my sleep, letting out a small breath and moving around lightly only to feel my left arm being constricted in someone's hands.

I peeked through my eyes tiredly, blinking silently before I heard my name being called again and I looked up and towards the sound seeing Sienna peeking her head through the door.

"We're ordering food...it'll be here in a half hour," She said quietly I mumbled something along the lines of okay before she closed the door to my room and I sighed, letting my head fall back onto the mushiness of the pillow.

I looked down seeing a headful of brown hair, Hazel's hands resting on my arm as she slept peacefully with her head resting on the joint of my shoulder.

Her back was pressed against my side but within a few seconds, it was against my front as I turned getting more comfortable under the duvet with her.

I could feel her stir beside me in turn when I placed my right arm over her waist, snuggling myself into her with no problem when I pulled her closer.

I could feel the heat of her skin under my shirt that she was wearing, a result of us...well...starting the New Year with a bang...

Several of them but oh well...who's counting right?

For the next twenty minutes I was dipping in and out of sleep, memories of last night flashing behind my eyes and leaving a lazy smile to tug at the edge of my lips before I was interrupted abruptly when there was another knock at the door.

"What?" I mumbled tiredly hearing the door open.

"Trust you to go back to sleep," Sienna said with an amused tone and I told her to quietly fuck off to which I heard her scoff in reply to, "Anyways, food is here so get your ass up it's nearly four in the afternoon," She said before the door closed again and I puffed out a small breath before reluctantly removing myself from Hazel, shuffling the duvet off my body.

I heard her mumble something in her sleep as I tugged my arm away, seeing her turn on her stomach and cradle the pillow in her hands as she continued to sleep.

I stood up at the edge of the bed, stretching and involuntarily yawning as I scratched my chest and walked towards the bathroom with the same lazy smile on my face from before.

I felt strangely light on my feet as I walked across the room and towards the bathroom, momentarily turning my head to see Hazel still in the same place before I pushed open the door to my en suite.

I closed it after me, did my business and brushed my teeth in the time span of about five minutes before Sienna could come back and demand for us to get up...she had a thing with not wanting people to eat food cold...I don't know...it's like she had maternal instincts because it was exactly what my mom would do...she'd stop a waging war just for you to eat your food hot...

Smiling at the thought of my mom, I walked back into the room and grabbed some sweatpants before pulling them over my legs and boxers. I didn't bother with a shirt as I stepped my way over to the bed, kneeling onto the mattress and just behind Hazel as she slept with her face mushed into the pillow, the duvet piled around and on her since I had left the bed.

"Haze," I mumbled, moving the ends of her hair over her shoulder leaving her face in my view, "Hazel," I said, a small smile on my face when I saw her eyebrows pull together lightly before she let out a tiny breath and started to blink her eyes open.