19; Fucking and Feelings

"You're just big...really fucking big,"

Hazel's POV:

"Come here," Justin grunted pulling me back and holding me up against the door before he reattached our lips.

We were currently in my bedroom within 20 minutes of leaving Victoria Secrets...record time since it took us double to get there.

Once he was done with fulfilling my needs after I told him he won (which I wasn't regretting as much as I thought I would), you could that he wanted to get home as quickly as he could because he ripped the tag off my bra that I was trying on and literally demanded me to put my clothes on before he fucked me there and then.

At first I was questioning him if he thought that it was right to steal a bra but he just gave me a lustful look before grabbing everything and rushing out the changing room with me behind him.

The women who was supervising before was still there and had given me a weird look but I didn't think anything of it as Justin literally dragged me towards checkout. He handed the lady at the cash register everything in my hands, as well as the tag that he had ripped from the bra.

The women had given him an unsure look when he did but he replied with she's wearing it and I could see her blush at his comment...it was probably his voice though because it was on edge, you could hear it as his words came out raspy...

Once she had scanned everything it was over $100 but Justin grabbed three fifty dollar bills from his wallet and gave it to her before grabbing the bag and walking out the store with me laughing at him...but I ended up shutting up when he just gave me a dark look that screamed do you want me to fuck you against the floor now because he squinted his eyes at me then the floor...it made me all tingly...

And well, here we were now...in my room, making out like our lives depended on it...

His hands slid behind my back, going down before my ass cheeks rested against them. I knew what was going to happen next but I never got used to it, each squeeze making my body heat up from my toes upwards.

"Mhm, I love your ass," He purred onto my lips squeezing hard leaving me to moan out loud making him smirk. "You love it when I do that..." He rasped and I hummed lustfully, biting on my bottom lip when he did it again as he lifted me up moaning against my mouth as we started kissing again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, cradling his face in my hands as we kissed hard. He didn't waste any time in adding tongue, because seconds later he parted my lips with his making me moan.

He mushed me against the wall, the seam line of his jeans pressing up against my covered pussy as he was hard...and boy was he not afraid to use that to an advantage when he purposely grinded off me.

"Asshole," I whimpered to him and he chuckled against my jaw as I leaned my head up basking in the pool of lust he had created.

He kissed down my neck and I moaned when he reached my sweet spot, but the pleasure didn't last when he bit down not realising that he had sank his teeth into one of my 2 day old bruises.

I hissed in pain and he cursed, "Shit, I didn't mean to," He said to me and I just shook my head telling him it was fine but then he told me it wasn't and continued kissing the spot over and over which made me smile.

"Justin its fine," I said to him and he gave the spot one last kiss before coming up to my lips.

"I still have to make it up to you for hitting your dad," He said to me and I smirked speaking up.

"Make it up to me now," I said, "And the rest of the night..."

"And I thought I was eager," He chuckled cheekily and I hummed holding his face in my hands again as I pressed my lips to his.