44; Solutions in the Sand

"...words can't explain how lucky I am to have you,"

Hazel's POV:

"Justin..." I trailed off, a sigh leaving my lips when he had ignored me totally and walked further into our room. "Can you at least talk to me about why you're so pissed-?"

"Why I'm pissed?" He asked rhetorically, turning around to me and leaving me to stop in my tracks as soon as he did, "...I'm pissed because every time we seem to be in a good place something fücks up..." He strained out and I swallowed silently, seeing the look of frustration on his face mixed with guilt, "...I fück up,"

"No you don't," I cut in bluntly, refusing for him to keep on blaming himself when he had told me that he hadn't cheated on me since that was the first conclusion I had come up with what Blake had said to me.

We had sat at that table in the restaurant after I handed him back his phone, his immediate reaction after I told him what she had said being him begging me to believe him that he hadn't fooled around with her.

When I had asked him what she was referring to in her phone call when I had run off to Miami all that I was answered with was the constant sentence I swear I didn't cheat Hazel.

It was the sincerity in his voice and the sheer panic I could see in his eyes that had me believing him that he hadn't cheated...but it only put the question of what exactly went down in New York whilst I was in Miami a first priority thought in my mind.

It was constantly in my head for the time it took from the restaurant back to our resort, Justin's phone ringing with someone from Accordant Media's seconds from leaving the restaurant which had him in business mode until we had set foot through to the lobby in the hotel.

As soon as he had hung up he had gone back to panicking boyfriend, which only led to him being irritable...which was where we were right now.

"I do...I did it back when we weren't together and I'm doing it again now," He told me and I bit the inside of my lip contemplating my next words but as I went to say something, Justin was already speaking up, "Just leave me be for a few-"

"Justin I-"

"No Hazel," He cut in abruptly and my shoulders slumped at the tone he had used, "I'm irritable...pissed off in a way that you can't even imagine and I'll probably say some stupid shït like I always do when I'm angry," He said to me and I pressed my lips together, watching in my peripheral vision as his hands clenched tight by his sides, "So, I'm gonna save us an argument and just...twenty minutes," He told me and I expected him to walk out onto the balcony or something but it was when he walked towards and then past me that had me speaking up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, my fingers pulling at his wrist that had the watch I had brought him, his eyes looking down at where my hand was before up at me.

"On a walk...I need to clear my mind before I end up doing some stupid shït..." He trailed off and I couldn't help but let the nerves that soon bubbled inside me take effect on my next words.

"You'll come back?" I asked him and the brief panic in his eyes vanished, his features softening as he spoke up, the tiniest of smiles ghosting his lips.

"I'll always come back baby," He told me, pressing a chaste kiss against my temple as he leaned down a little, "I just don't want to hurt you like I did before...that's something I don't want happening again," He mumbled, his lips still lingering at my skin and I nodded, closing my eyes momentarily.

"If you don't come back in half an hour expect me to send out a search party," I told him quietly and I felt his cheeks peek outwards which told me his was smiling.