26; Maniac Meetings

"I'm not eating that, it has three chilli signs next to it on the menu,"

Hazel's POV:

"See you don't have to worry about anything," I said to Blue, ruffling the fur around the back of his ears which made him lean into my touch as he sat on my lap.

After I was done with my phone call I had come through to the living room, Blue following me in turn as I waited for Justin.

I wasn't as pissed off at him anymore, sure what he said was out of line but I seriously cannot be asked to deal with anymore shit so I was just going to brush it over my shoulder...or under the rug...brush it under the rug was the saying right? I don't even know...

I sighed bringing up my knees making Blue shuffle around before he settled placing his head in the bend of my elbow as I leaned myself onto the side of the sofa, my body being right at the end of the plush leather piece of furniture.

I stayed in silence as I continued to patiently wait for Justin, I think I dozed off for about twenty minutes before the ding of the elevator was sounded and I peeked through my eyes seeing him standing there.

I opened them a little more looking at him only for them to squint at the scowl that he was sporting.

"You okay?" I asked him, a small yawn following as the smell of Chinese food wafted through the living room and straight to me, my stomach rumbling in turn.

"Uh yeah...I have your food," He said, pulling his beanie off before holding up a large brown paper take away bag and walking over to the counter. I hummed appreciatively at him, Blue scooting off me and onto the sofa as I lowered my knees and proceeded to get up.

I stretched when I stood on two feet, my arms up in the air before I squinted my eyes in pleasure when a shiver overcame me as I pushed as far as I could with the tips of my fingers.

"Having fun there?" Justin chuckled which only made me laugh and my stretching ceased, the pleasure that came with it also coming to a halt.

"A lot," I said to him, rubbing my right eye with the back of my hand and walking over to him tiredly as another small yawn left my lips, but it faltered into a small moan when the smell of the food directly hit me.

"I didn't know what to get, so I kinda just picked up..."

"...enough for about five people?" I finished his sentence off, my eyes widening as he continued to pull out little foil containers with thick white card lids.

They had numbers on them, probably matching the ones on the menu since Justin pulled that out the bag a few moments later.

I pulled on the bar stool as I silently counted how many containers there were, Justin grabbing two forks and two plates before settling them down as I sat on the chair and scooted forwards.

By the time I had finished counting I was up to 23 containers of Chinese food.

Jesus Christ.

"Okay, so this is..." Justin trailed off, scanning his eyes over the lid of the container and looking at the corresponding number on the menu, "...chicken in black bean sauce..." He said and I ooo'd quietly reaching over for the box after putting my fork in my mouth. "Wait shit," Justin cursed as I opened the container, flipping up the little folded edges of the foil and taking a peek at the meat that was covered in a dark sauce that smelled amazing, the steam rising instantly from it.

"What?" I asked Justin as he whined quietly looking at the menu.

"It has two chilli symbols at the edge of it, that means it's spicy as fuck," He said and I rolled my eyes taking my fork out my mouth and proceeding to put it into the container but I stopped.