20; Coffee with Company

"Are you asking me out?"

Hazel's POV:

"No, I did not do that," I said to Justin, sipping on my coffee that was still in my mug as he drove us to his parents. They were having a huge Christmas lunch that my brother was invited to as well, so we were on our way to their house.

"You did, you literally grabbed me and pulled me into the shower with you," Justin said, a sly smirk on his face as his words echoed around the car. I just hummed taking another sip of my coffee as I looked ahead of us trying to stop myself from looking like Mr Grinch when I supressed the need to grin like a madman.

He chuckled at me before we slipped into a minute of comfortable silence and I thought back to when I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning.

"Justin," I said and he hummed flicking the heating on higher when he noticed me shivering, "Why is there a bite mark on my ass?" I asked him and he just chuckled, a grin making his lips curl up.

"Santa told me that you were on the naughty list, and told me to punish you," He said proudly and I just squinted my eyes with a small smile on my face at his words. "It's true, Santa's always right,"

"So I'm on the naughty list?" I asked, holding the mug in my hand feeling the warmth seep through the ceramic as I looked at him.

"You're definitely on mine," He smirked looking at me from the road momentarily and I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from blushing in slight embarrassment from his comment.

"Nice to know," I mumbled, laughing lightly when he grinned at me as I brought the mug up to my lips...god Justin makes a good coffee...he's also good at other things but you know...let's not get to the point where I want to take off his clothes because my vagina aches ...

We drove the rest of the way again in a comfortable silence, chit chat here and there before we came to not only Justin's parents but my parent's road...

I grimaced seeing their house before I realised something...they wouldn't be at the lunch...right?

I felt my hands starting to become a little clammy at the thought as Justin flicked something on the roof of his car and I watched as the gates to his parent's house opened. He parked at the top of the driveway and I swallowed not really in the mood to drink the rest of my coffee.

He killed the engine before looking at me, a small smile resting on his lips before it faltered into a frown.

"What's up?" He asked me, placing his hand on my thigh over my pleather pants. He rubbed his thumb over the small silver zip that was across my thigh making me look up at him.

"What if my parents are here?" I asked him, feeling the bruises that were slowly fading on my neck begin to hurt all of a sudden.

"If they are then you stay with me the whole time...simple," He said squeezing my thigh softly in reassurance and I nodded slowly, feeling slightly comforted with just his words.

"C'mon," He said giving me a smile before he unlocked his door, me doing the same.

I set my heel down on the cleared of snow drive way, the mug still in my hand as Justin walked over to me.

I shut the door as I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I fixed the faux fur gilet I was wearing, the puffy tan and slightly highlighted hairs tickling my neck but I ignored it...my head still spinning with scenarios of my parents being here after that...night...

"You'll be fine," Justin said putting his hand out for me and I took it, only for it to slip once I got to him but then he swung his arm over me and placed it over my lower back. "Just stay with me the whole time if you want," He said to and I turned to him.