9; Business with Pleasure

"Tell him to go fuck himself,"

Hazel's POV:

"You'll have to get used to that," Justin said to me and I turned my head at the sound of his voice.

We were now in his office, me sitting in the two chairs in front of his desk, him behind.

"Natalia?" I asked referring to his question and he nodded, "Already used to that, she's always been like that," I said to him and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

Man he has nice eyebrows.

I think I'm going to go all heart eye emoji on his eyebrows now.

"What do you mean?" He asked me averting his eyes from me to his computer.

"I knew her before I knew Trent," I said to him simply not really wanting to go into it, and I'm guessing Justin caught on when he looked like he wanted to know more but didn't push it which I was thankful for.

"Have you and Trent always had business rivalry?" I asked him and he shook his head, the sound of his typing bouncing off the walls.

"Nope, probably my fault though," He said and it was my turn to be confused, but then again just like he did, I didn't question it because it looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

He cleared his throat looking up from his computer but just as he opened his mouth to speak up, his phone vibrated on the table.

He looked down at it, his eyes flickering over the screen before a small smile formed on his face.

"My mom's telling me to take you with me to Canada," He chuckling looking up to me and picking up his phone, sliding his finger across the screen before typing.

"When?" I questioned sitting up in my seat and running a hand through my hair before pulling it to one side.

"Christmas time, I think," He said to me and I hummed.

"I could, I mean I'm going over there to see my brother for Christmas," I said to him bending down to get my bag.

"What about your parents?" I heard him say as I picked up my bag from the floor.

"They'll probably be with my brother," I said to him sitting back up and unlocking my phone.

"When were you thinking of going?" He asked me and I pressed my calendar going to next month, there was only a week left of November.

"Probably around the 18th, I have an interview on the 16th for a job and I'll probably need a day to pack so..." I said flickering my eyes up to him.

"Interview for which company?" He asked, focusing his attention on me letting me know that he was genuinely interested.

"With a finance company further up the city, Berkshire," I said telling him the name and he hummed nodding his head a little.

"Didn't know you were looking for a job," He said to me.

"Yeah...Trent sacked me so..." I mumbled trailing off at the end and his eyes hardened a little.

"He's an asshole," He muttered to himself before straightening up and going back to typing on his computer.

"No shit," I mumbled to him and a ghost of a smile played on his lips...

Those lips.

So soft but firm all in one.

"Haze," He smirked and I hummed distantly, the kiss replaying in my head only making me subconsciously tighten my legs together.

Here come the memories of the dream.