52; Home Sweet Home

"It reminds me of when we were on the way to Italy on Valentine's day,"

Hazel's POV:

"Justin, no more," I breathed out, my face mushed to the pillow as my fingers bunched at the sheets when I felt his lips graze against the dip of my back.

"Why not?" he asked quietly, the husky tone in his voice making me tense as I felt his hands dip between my legs, my naked body spreading to his liking as the sheets were pulled down to expose me further to his eyes.

It had been a routine for the past couple days, both of us obsessive against each other which only led to a constant replay of séx that none of us both minded.

I guess that was what happened when the coil that had been strung too tight collapsed under the pressure. It came in the form of three words, something that had completely amplified what was our relationship and intensified everything between us, a simple look from Justin burning me inside out until I scorched in the palm of his hands seconds later...much like now.

"Baby," I mumbled, a strained moan leaving my lips when I felt his lips against the inside of my thigh, the heat of his breath caressing the surface of my skin where goose bumps rose.

"Mhm," he hummed teasingly, letting me know that he was listening to me as his hands slid up my thighs before settling on my áss, my skin soon squeezed between his hands as I inhaled a sharp breath, "I love your áss," he groaned as his right hand moved lower to bend my leg, his forehead soon pressed to the curve of my áss as I squirmed lightly underneath the heat of his breath.

I didn't have time to say anything until I felt his mouth against my séx, my fingers tightening against the fabric of the sheets as I let his name pass my lips breathlessly. He moaned against me, a gasp leaving my lips when his tongue lapped against the heat of my püssy as his hands hooked underneath the front of my thighs to keep me to his mouth.

"Fück, Justin," I moaned quietly, my noises muffled against the pillow as his tongue dipped against my slit, his repeated movement making my back arch into the pleasure as the tip of his tongue pressed against my clít, "Babe," I breathed out, pushing back against his face which made him groan as my eyes rolled back, the vibrations coming from his mouth only leaving my already overly sensitive püssy to clench.

My bent leg came back to trying to close his face in, the heat creeping to the surface of my skin as I lifted my head only for it to drop back against the pillow when Justin massaged the flat of his tongue against the length of my séx.

"Justin..." I whimpered, my hand moving back to hold his head against me as I pushed my hips up a little for him to do it again.

He did.

My fingers bunched into his hair, a curse leaving my mouth when he quickened the flick of his tongue and left my body to quiver in his hands. "Fück y-yes," I gasped, groaning through my bitten lip as my eyes clenched shut when I grinded my séx against his mouth, "I love your mouth," I drawled out in a daze as his fingertips pressed against the inside of my thighs, his mouth moving to the curve of my áss where he bit softly before slapping it.

"Love my cóck better," I heard him say as the heat of his face left the inside of my thighs before I was turned over abruptly, his hands at my hips as I blew a piece of hair that fell over my face.

Once I had cleared my vision I looked at him, heat rising to my cheeks when he wiped the underside of his lower lip with his thumb, my arousal stuck to his lips as he licked over them all the whilst keeping eye contact with me.

I felt my chest tighten, my face hot as he chuckled knowingly, his body dipping in between the spread of my legs before I felt his lips at the base of my neck and his cóck pressed against my séx.