15; Roadside Drama

"And who the fuck are you?"

Hazel's POV:

"So you walked away right?" Tatiana said and I nodded making her smile. "Good," She mumbled taking a strawberry from the bowl on the table before munching on it.

I was currently talking to her about what happened yesterday with Justin. Reflecting on it now just showed how out of proportion everything was blown up...I knew he was irritated about the whole money thing but I also knew that the most part of his anger yesterday wasn't because of that.

He wanted to know about my parents and I definitely wouldn't have the right frame of mind to just tell him like that...I didn't even know if I was going to tell him.

One second I wanted to because then I'd feel like he'd have a better understanding about why I acted the way I did concerning them...but at the same time, I was hesitant because it was personal...on a new level of being personal.

The thought of me telling him only for him to blow it up in my face later down the line was stopping me from telling him...it was more of a fear of what he'd do once I told him than how I was actually supposed to tell him.

I didn't want to relive that again...

"Hazel!" I heard Theo shout and I called out living room grabbing another strawberry.

"Can I borr-" He said but stopped mid-sentence when he saw Tatiana on the sofa next to me, he smiled from her to me then back to her before giving me a suspicious look.

"What did you tell her?" He said and I grinned shaking my head.

"Nothing, I swear," I said to him and he squinted his eyes at me before putting down his jacket on the chair and walking over to the sofa to Tatiana's side.

"What you guys talking about?" He asked, slipping next to her as she leaned on him softly making me supress the need to go aww.

He kissed her head and I shrugged at his question too occupied with the lovey dovey side of my brother that I had rarely seen when it came to him in romantic situations.

Don't get me wrong, he wasn't bad in any of his previous relationships. It was just that I'd only seen him and Tatiana for a few seconds and he already looked loved up compared to the number of times I'd seen him with any of his ex's...it was kinda cute.

"You okay?" Theo chuckled and I nodded smiling before I proceeded to get up.

"I'll let you two talk," I said and Tatiana blushed making me suppress the smirk on my face as Theo sent me a thankful look from behind her.

I picked up another strawberry on the way, picking up my phone as I walked out the room and to my own as I needed a breather to let everything sink in.

I picked up my coat and shrugged it on before sitting on the bed and slipping my boots on. I placed my beanie on my head, grabbing some change from my bag in case I needed it.

Re locating my phone from the bed sheets, I picked it up and looked around the room wondering whether I had left anything behind that was important.

Noting down mentally that I hadn't, I walked out the door and down the stairs. I proceeded to tell my brother that I was going out but just as I peeked my head around the wall and I went to speak up, I saw Tatiana and him making out.

Not like a kiss that just turned into one, but more like one that was going to turn into something else.

I'm so glad that I couldn't see where Theo's hands were because as soon as the quiet moan left Tatiana's lips I left without a second thought.