11; Childish Games

"You want me to put it in?"

Justin's POV:

I shuffled, breathing out a breath through my nose as I began to wake up.

I groaned quietly letting my eyes open as I blinked slowly, getting used to the light that was in the room before I felt someone's hair tickling at my shoulder as they moved.

I turned my head seeing Hazel's cheek mushed against my arm as she leaned into my side, her hair falling around her face as she slept with steady breathing.

The thoughts of what happened last night popped up into my mind as my eyes trailed down to her lips and I could feel a sense of stolen satisfaction echo from the middle of my body outwards.

After going down on me, we both ended up falling asleep which only made me want to return the favour for her even more than I had wanted before.

But just as I began to reminisce the moments of last night, the sound of her door being knocked on was sounded.

She stirred in her sleep as I slipped out from beside her as quietly as I could to go answe the door. I picked up my shirt from the floor, going to button it but I was stopped as whoever was knocking on the other side of the door didn't know the meaning of patient and continued to tap against the door.

Looking over at Hazel as I walked away, the blanket that was covering both me and her previously was crumpled up to her hips showing her upper body. The black band of her bra rested across the width of her back and just as I went to go cover her in case the person had an intention to come in, the knocks came back, twice as fast and twice as hard making me curse quietly.

I ran a hand through my hair in an attempt to tame it down as I walked towards her door, my feet padding against the floorboard before I unlocked it.

I twisted the handle, opening the door without looking at who it was but as soon as I did, I wished I had because standing there mimicking the irritable look on my face was Trent.

"Why are you here?" He asked me with a scowl on his face as he looked at me, trailing his eyes down to what I was wearing to which his jaw clenched.

"Doesn't matter why I'm here," I said to him and he scoffed to himself pushing past me and walking into the living room.

"Hazel!" I heard him shout, "C'mon, get up," He said as I heard her grumble something before he groaned a few seconds later.

I closed the door shut walking after him and seeing him holding his right eye as a frustrated Hazel popped her head over the sofa.

"Can you fuck off and let me sleep," She said to him with squinted eyes before they travelled over to me as I entered the room.

Her eyes landed over my legs before going up, she stopped a little at what I thought was my waist but I then assumed it wasn't when her cheeks went a little pink and she relaxed slightly.

"Did you guys fuck?" Trent asked, his tone slightly off and Hazel went stiff again looking over at Trent who was now fanning his eye.

I think she must've chucked something at him.

"You and your bitch have a thing with being nosy as hell," She said to him before standing up, clutching the blanket to her with her manicured fingers.

She walked away from us (but still in my sight) not saying anything else and just as she got to her room she dropped the blanket making me smirk as I saw her perky ass, round and full in her lace panties before she vanished around the wall, the sound of her door shutting following seconds after.