2; New York Sidewalk

"You do realise that the charity ball is held by Bieber Enterprises? Your business."

3rd Person POV:

Running a hand through her brown locks, her manicured fingers raked through the wisps as she walked down the icy road weaving in and out through a range of different people.

Most of them consisted of business men and women with their phones up high to their ear; speaking harsh demands even though they were probably on a lunch break.

Inhaling a small breath Hazel produced a small squeak when she stumbled on a hidden patch of ice, cursing quietly she regained her balance but not before scolding herself for the decision to wear heels in this New York weather.

It was coming up to the end of the first week of November and the temperature in the big apple was slowly descending, every morning a fresh new layer of frost would blanket the city however that never stopped New York from waking up and being busy as ever.

Putting out her hands to the side, Hazel drew in another breath before continuing to walk towards her destination; Starbucks.

Justin on the other hand had just pushed the door open to exit as he held his strong coffee in his hand, he pulled the collars of his jacket closer to his face as he puffed out a breath creating a cloud of smoke in front him; a result of the constantly dropping temperature.

Even though he was a multi billionaire, he didn't like people waiting for him on hand and foot unless it was related to his business. Outside the office, he did everything for himself.

He was a very independent man.

Taking a step forwards he made his way back to the office as he scanned over the people in front of him. Just like Hazel, his eyes caught the many business men and women who were scrutinizing people verbally on the other side of the line that they were calling.

His eyes averted to the other people on the street and his eyes fell on a guy leaning against a closed shop window with a camera in his hands. He had a small smile on his face and as he brought the Polaroid camera up to his eyes, you could see that it was a genuine one.

With a small click, a mute flash went off before a slip of paper slid out the front of the camera. The guy took it gently from the camera before waving it in the air to set it as quickly as possible.

Getting a small marker pen out of his pocket he scribbled down the date on the back of the card with the black sharpie before walking up to two women who were laughing together, neither of them aware of the picture that had been taken.

He tapped one of the ladies on the shoulder and showed them the picture that was of them laughing care free, the women smiled appreciatively as she held the Polaroid in her hand.

Asking how much it was the man shook his head before telling them to have a good day and returning to his place beside the closed shop window.

That man was one of the reasons that Justin's faith in humanity had been restored.

People going to lengths to think of anyone but themselves, to make other people's days brighter by one small gesture and from the picture, Justin was pretty sure that the ladies were thankful of the small moment that they had both shared, none of it forced.

As Justin stopped and swerved to the side Hazel was still walking down the sidewalk.

Pulling out her army green beanie out her bag, she placed it over her head feeling her warmth already starting to be saved.

Mumbling a small sorry to the man who stopped behind her as she came to a sudden halt, she moved to the side so she was completely out the way and she shuffled to the end of the sidewalk were the shops were.