21; Bumps and Bitchiness

"And I don't just want you for your body,"

Justin's POV:

"...and he's with Hazel..."

I didn't need to hear her twice before I was already making my way through the small clusters of people and into the house, but it was the fact that I didn't know where Hazel and her dad were that stopped me.

I came to a halt just outside the door of the living room that was connecting to the marquee before I turned around already seeing Tatiana and Theo a few steps behind me.

"Where is she?" I asked, panicky and short breathed at the thought of seeing more bruises on Hazel's skin.

"The bathroom at the far end of the foyer," Tatiana said and knowing of where she meant, I quickly made my way towards the foyer.

I pushed my way past the people who were also in the house, mumbling frantic apologies before I got to the adjoining door at the other end of the living room.

Pressing my palms flat against the wood I pushed violently, not a care in the world for the vase that I'd knew I had smashed when the door flung back against the wall...my thoughts focused on getting to Hazel.

Quickening my steps towards where I knew she was I felt my palms clench uncomfortably at the sound of something banging hard, a loud thud noise echoing in my ears uncomfortably as I came to a halt when I met the division that led off to one of the four downstairs bathroom seeing the asshole himself there.

Stumbling through the door, Damien leaned against the wall grumbling something to himself before he looked from his shoes up to my fierce gaze.

I swear if he fucking laid a hand on Hazel...

"Oh look," He paused with a blunt look on his face, "If it isn't the asshole who embarrassed me in front of 200+ people," He laughed pathetically and I swallowed hard.

"You embarrass yourself by stepping outside knowing that you fucking lay a hand on your own flesh and blood," I seethed, curling my fingers into my palm as I stepped towards him and to the open door in the bathroom.

I pushed past him not giving a fuck with leaving an imprint of my fist on his face as I needed to see if Hazel was okay, but I'm guessing Damien didn't get the memo when he pulled back on my arm.

"Don't you da-"

I pulled back from him violently only to turn around on my feet and pin him to the wall, my hand curling around his neck making his eyes widen as I pushed on his airway with my thumb, my sudden anger getting the best of me...

"I swear to fucking god, if so much as a single fucking hair is touched on her head I will make it my mission to ruin you," I growled feeling the muscles in my arm flex as I fought the urge to beat him to pulp as Tatiana rushed past us and into the bathroom.

"You wouldn't da-"

"Oh I would," I chuckled darkly, "You put your daughter through months of hell...you deserve all the shit that's about to come your way," I said enjoying the way his face reddened slightly way too much for my liking but my violent crazed thoughts were cut short when I heard a small whimper from the bathroom.

"Hazel," I mumbled to myself shoving Damien away as I opened the door to the bathroom as it slid shut on its own accord seeing Tatiana holding a faint Hazel who was leaning against the corner wall near the sink holding her head in her hands.

"Fuck," I muttered, just about audible to my own ears as I saw her frown and then stumble forwards slightly, the sound of Theo dealing with his asshole of a dad mixing in with the sound of my thudding heart that was echoing inside my head.