29; Midnight Kiss

"You're both googly eyes for each other,"

Hazel's POV:

"Haze," I heard someone say, well rasped and I groaned into the pillow that I was lying face down onto. The soft mushiness felt like a cloud under my cheek as I pressed my body further into the bed and peered through my half asleep eyes, slightly irritated that I had been woken up.

I could slowly hear things more clearly, hearing Justin huff beside me as he was also on his stomach like me, his arm draped over my waist which indirectly had me pressing into the mattress as the sound of my ringtone blared out.

"Answer it," Justin said tiredly, his voice low and husky...well damn...

I whined quietly, ignoring him as he turned over and laid on his back, his arm slipping from my back and I instantly shivered from the heat that was lost but still felt warm at the same time.

"Haze, it's on the floor and whoever's ringing clearly wants you," Justin groaned quietly prodding my waist with his finger which made me squeak in surprise as it was a spot that was ticklish, "Answer it," He moaned tiredly again and I huffed, shoving his hand away and turning around and rubbing my eyes...

I looked around the room, my ear picking up on the sound that was over the side of the bed. I sighed, yawning quietly and leaned over Justin with my stomach touching his hearing him mumble something as I reached down into our pile of clothes and searched around for my phone.

I finally found it, cursing the small piece of technology that had interrupted my sleep before finally finding it and sliding my finger across the accept button seeing that it was my grandma calling.

"Grandma," I smiled tiredly as I rubbed my eye, a yawn following before it was cut short when I felt Justin's hand on my ass hearing him mumble something to himself again before he shuffled underneath me.

"Did I wake you hun?" She chuckled and I shook my head with a small smile on my face at her voice...god I really missed her...I need to go visit her soon...

"No," I said, failing with my words when I yawned again and she laughed.

"What time is it where you are?" She asked and I pulled my phone away from my face looking at the time before pressing it against my ear again.

"12:45," I said reaching back and stopping Justin's hand as his finger slipped under the hem of my panties casually, I could hear him chuckle once I did making me look back at him with squinted eyes, my body and brain a lot more awake now.

"Who's that?" I could hear my grandma coo as I looked at Justin who had a sleepy smile on his face, his eyes slightly narrowed with how tired he looked...not to mention his bed hair that still looked soft even with how it was sticking up everywhere.

"That's um...Justin," I said to her and she ooo'd making a small blush appear on my face and I could see Justin smirk tiredly, raising his eyebrows and shoving my hand off his as he tapped my ass before leaning back into his pillow.

"Who's Justin?" She asked and before I could say anything Justin was speaking up...very loudly.

"Hazel's personal sex panther," He called out and I gasped hearing my grandma starting to laugh on the other side of the line as Justin did the same underneath me before I whacked him in the chest making him produce an oof sleepily.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She said with a playful tone through her light laughter as I shuffled myself off Justin who was inspecting where I had hit him before he looked up when I laid back next to him and rubbed his eyes and shuffled.