1; Cockiness and Cussing

"That bitch was only with you for your money."

3rd Person POV:

"Is there ever a time where you'll think of something else other than my relationship status?" Justin asked his best friend and former business partner Jacob Banks.

"Well, not really," Jacob replied in turn to Justin's question as he interlocked his hands behind his head as some sort of cushion between the head of the chair he was sitting on.

"You're just like my mom, I swear." Justin said rolling his eyes as they were glued to the screen of his iMac; perched on the corner of the mahogany wood making up his hand made desk. "Hunny, have you found a girl yet? You need to get married soon; I want grandchildren, blah blah fucking blah." He ranted trying to imitate the voice of his mother that made Jacob laugh.

"But you can't blame her though," Jacob started and Justin loosened the tie around his neck feeling it momentarily choke him, "She wants grandkids soon and the only way that's gonna happen is if you get a girl," Jacob said and Justin rolled his eyes as his best friend stated the obvious.

"No shit," Justin said and he groaned when a loud ping was sounded as another email stacked high on top the unread 30. "Although I could always knock up some random girl," Justin suggested and Jacob's eyes widened.

"Do you know what your mom would do?" Jacob said to him and Justin chuckled at the tone Jacob used, "She'd fucking smack the shit out of that tiny brain of yours," Jacob said to him and Justin smirked.

"The tiny brain that gets me over 100k an hour?" Justin proposed with a smug look and Jacob rolled his eyes.

"You are one cocky shit," Jacob said and Justin hummed quietly before focusing on the emails that were suddenly continuing to pop up, "When you get a girl, I hope she'll whip you into shape," Jacob said, "She'll ground you, and also, I hope that you're scared of her." He said and Justin laughed louder.

"Scared of her? I'll never be scared of the women that I end up loving," Justin snorted as the sound of heels clicking echoed around the room as the door opened.

"You love me and you're scared of me," Sienna, wife to Jacob said as she sat down in the seat next to her husband. Giving him a kiss, Justin rolled his eyes at the sight and the words she had said seconds previously.

"Different kind of love," He stated to her and she rolled her eyes resting her head on Jacob's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She said to Justin and he ignored her words still typing furiously as he replied to the emails.

"But on a serious note, do you know what your mom would do if you knocked up some random girl?" Jacob said and Sienna's eyes widened.

"She'd kill you no joke," Jacob said, "She wants you to have a child with a girl that you love," He continued and Justin sucked in his cheeks before puffing out a breath.

"Firstly, let me actually find a girl and only then will we talk about grandchildren," Justin said to them as he pushed his swivel chair to the side completely giving up with replying to the emails that were only being replaced with new ones once they were sent off.

"You'll find a girl," Sienna said to Justin and he gave her a small smile, he was slightly jealous of the fact that Jacob had found a girl married her and not to mention the fact that they were already talking about having children.

He wanted that.

"When that happens, I'll go bankrupt," Justin said and both Jacob and his wife rolled their eyes.