8; Flirting at Breakfast

"Well then come over and kiss me...prove me wrong,"

Justin's POV:

"Have you ever had a dog before?" Hazel asked me as Blue walked from one side of the sofa, around the corner then towards me before making his home on top of my lap.

"Nope," I said to her as I scruffed up the hair behind Blue's ears making him lean into my touch. I heard Hazel giggle next to me as the more I repeated the movement the more Blue leaned into me.

"He's not going to let you stop now," She smiled and just to test the theory I stopped and Blue abruptly looked up to me. He nudged my fingers that were now resting on my lap towards himself making me chuckle.

"Don't be greedy," Hazel poking his stomach playfully and he hopped off my lap and rested himself against Hazel. "Oh you want me to do it now," She laughed as Blue craned his neck which made me smile.

"How long have you had him for?" I asked her and she looked up to me from Blue.

"Only a few months," She said and before we could both say anything her phone began to sound out.

She reached over for it on the coffee table in front of us, her tank top rising up as she lifted her arm. The smooth skin of her waist was exposed to my greedy eyes and it only re jogged my memory of when I was holding her there.

My fingers on their own accord clenched against the skin of my thigh as I continued to stare at her tan skin but they abruptly stopped when she pulled back and her tank top fell around her waist again.

Stupid thing.

"Hello," She said into the phone and I blocked out her voice not wanting to pry as well as getting rid of the prude thoughts running through my mind.

I picked up my laptop from the table and flipped it open seeing the email icon bounce as another one was sent to me.

I puffed out a breath clicking on it seeing my screen fill with the layout of the emails.

Over 100 at least were piled on top of each other in bold, indicating that they hadn't been read yet.

But the one that stood out to me was making my eyes squint irritably.

"Now why are you emailing me?" I questioned quietly to myself as I clicked on it.

Eagle Inc.'s logo stood out at the top and the link to a video popped up.

"What is this shit?" I mumbled quietly before clicking on it, the blue lettering turned purple once I had pressed it before safari popped up and loaded the YouTube link.

"Why you should invest in Eagle Inc," Was sounded out in a squeaky voice that I had known to be Natalia's.

The video carried on, explaining why the market should be investing their business and as the video came to an end Trent's face popped up.

"Don't waste your time with any other business, when Eagle Inc is the one for you," He said and I heard Hazel giggle making me look up to her, she was off the phone and Blue was now on the other side of the sofa mushed into a cushion as Hazel peeked over at my laptop.

I turned the laptop towards her so she could witness the tragedy on my screen.

She leaned over next to me and the faint smell of her perfume hit me....I swallowed subconsciously inhaling the smell which made her turn to me.

"Are you smelling me?" She smirked raising an eyebrow and my eyes widened.

"No," I defended and she hummed with a small smirk playing on her lips.