31; Personal Proposals

"Are you waiting for permission to kiss me?"

Justin's POV:

"Trent is in fucking jail!"

"He's what?" I asked Natalia, my eyes wide in shock as she gave out an irritable cry making Blue bark up at her.

"He's in jail," She cried loudly, wiping the tears on her face which only smudged the black smears previously staining her cheeks. "...and it's because of her!" She seethed, taking a large gulp of air as she turned to Hazel who walked back towards me with a roll of her eyes.

"You say it like it's a bad thing," Hazel said in a bored tone as she neared me, picking at her nails and looking back at Natalia who looked as if she was about to explode, "Oh for fuck sake, calm down and don't be such a drama queen. He had it coming with what he did," Hazel added and my eyes widened even more than they did when all emotion dropped from Natalia's face and her tears suddenly stopped.

Like they literally came to a halt and it was like all traces of her being upset were gone and anger had been replaced with it.

"He had it coming?!" Natalia spat irritably, wiping her cheeks again of what was the remainder of her tears.

"Isn't that what I just said?" Hazel said with a raised eyebrow and I looked at her before back at Natalia.

"You know you're a real fucking bitch," Natalia retorted and Hazel scoffed.

"Coming from you?" She asked rhetorically before laughing lightly, "Wow, you're delusional," Hazel scoffed before turning around, totally oblivious to the way Natalia advanced towards her which is where I eventually came in.

"Get out of my way!" Natalia screeched, trying to push me back by the chest when I took a step in front of Hazel who I imagined turned back when Natalia continued to curse at me. "I'm going to slaughter her!"

"Can you fucking calm down?" I asked her with wide eyes when she tried to push me out the way by the shoulders, calling me an asshole when I didn't budge at all.

"Slaughter me?" Hazel asked from behind me, "If you really want to use violence you have to give me a second to take my earrings off and find a pair of shoes that will actually be big enough to shove down your damn throat so you can shut the fuck up," Hazel taunted and I couldn't help but laugh at her comeback but I guessed that was a bad idea since Natalia screamed something incoherent making me wince as it was right in my fucking ear before she pushed me aside and went for Hazel.

"Whoa," I turned around, grabbing Natalia by the waist and pulling her back as she swung at Hazel who ducked casually before standing up fully with squinted eyes.

"You actually tried to hit me," Hazel muttered and I could slowly see the anger building up inside her as Natalia tried to kick me backwards when I pulled her to the side. "Puta," She said under her breath glaring at Natalia who squinted her eyes at Hazel when she cursed in Spanish.

"What the fuck did you call me?" Natalia screeched.

Does no one have concern for my hearing right now, for fuck sake I'm going to go deaf.

"Nothing," Hazel smiled sweetly before I walked backwards with Natalia. I turned her around and settled her against the wall where she continued to scream at Hazel and punch at me, all of which didn't end up anywhere on my face as I ducked them all.

This is not the drama that I wanted to come back home to.

Fuck sake.

"You bitch; how the fuck would you feel if the guy that you loved got sent to jail!" Natalia screamed (again, in my ear) which I winced at before I spoke up, seeing tears starting to pool in her eyes...oh Jesus Christ.