5; Planning Revenge

"The shit on the bottom of my shoe is smarter than him,"

3rd Person POV:

"Hey Sienna, I'm at reception," Hazel said into her phone that she held in her manicured left hand, her other holding the hanger that was concealed in the plastic covering that shielded Justin's freshly dry cleaned suit jacket.

"Shit, I totally forgot." Sienna panicked running a hand through her beachy waves as she balanced the phone between her shoulder and ear, "Um, uh would you be able to come up and give it to Justin himself because I'm just about to go into a meeting?" Sienna asked and Hazel contemplated it before slowly agreeing in her head.

"Uh yeah I guess, how do I get up to where you guys are?" Hazel asked just as Sienna looked up from her desk to see her husband tapping his watch as a motive for her to hurry up.

"Just tell Trish that you're coming to see Justin, I'm going to quickly tell her that you know us and she'll let you up, she's the receptionist." Sienna explained and Hazel mumbled a small okay before hanging up.

Waiting a few seconds, she walked up to Trish who looked up once a small shadow covered her desk. "Hazel right?" Trish asked with a smile and Hazel nodded retuning with one.

"Okay, you need to go down the corridor and once you get to the lifts take the one right at the end on the right. That one goes straight up to Mr Bieber's floor." She said with a smile and Hazel repeated the instructions in her head before nodding.

"Thank you," Hazel said and Trish smiled warmly at her, Hazel draped the plastic casing that contained the suit jacket over her arm before walking down the corridor as instructed.

"Last one on the right," Hazel mumbled to herself before walking straight down the marble floor and to the very end, it was only then when she actually realised how different both Bieber Enterprises and Eagle Inc were.

With Trent's business, there were always late appointments and on top of that you had to deal with rude and impatient staff however with Bieber Enterprises it seemed like she was in a totally different universe. Every person she passed that worked here had given her a smile and the atmosphere in the building gave her a sense that every client actually had their appointments at the given time.

Smiling to herself she pressed the up button next to the given lift seeing the small arrow glow green. After a few seconds the silver doors opened and she stepped in, looking around the small space for buttons but found none. The doors slid shut and Hazel panicked a little but then realised Trish had told her that the lift went straight up to Justin's office so that's probably why there was no need for buttons.

Leaning against the wall of the lift she waited patiently before the lift dinged open, the people who were also working on the floor turned to the ding of the lift and Hazel's eyes scanned over the place trying to get rid of the awkwardness that was slowly building with everyone staring at her.

"Does anyone know where Just - Mr Bieber's office is?" She said, correcting herself for saying Justin because they all probably knew him better as Mr Bieber.

"If you walk down there and straight to the end hun," A women said, she was in her late forties and the warm smile that she sent in Hazel's direction got rid of the awkwardness that was slowly starting to creep up on her.

She thanked her quietly before walking past the 15 oogling eyes, women glaring at her in envy and men drinking her image in appreciatively. Feeling a little uncomfortable by their actions she speeded up her walking slightly before walking straight down.

Now walking at a steady pace since she'd gotten away from the group of googly eyes, she scanned her eyes over the doors reading in her mind the names of the people and the jobs they fulfilled.