12; Betting and Blackmailing

"Oh, you are so not going to win this,"

Justin's POV:

"Hazel, it's gone," I said to her, trying to tell her that the spider she was freaking out about was gone.

"It's not," She whined on the sofa leaning on her legs as they folded beneath her, a cushion for defence on her lap.

Her words not mine.

"It is," I argued back and she pouted leaning over the edge and peeking over, her eyes scanning the area before she looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I chuckled at her scared tone, it was different side of her since the only one's I had seen were feisty and lustful.

God, I might be slightly in love with her lustful side...and also her feisty side...they were both hot.

"Yes, I'm sure it's gone," I said to her with a small smile playing on my lips as I walked past her putting down the cushion that was in my hands, that again, she said I should've used to kill the spider.

I threw it onto the sofa walking into the kitchen and around the island in the middle grabbing an apple out the fruit bowl that was on the side of the counter, accompanied by a few utensil stands.

I took a bite out of it, the crisp crunch being sounded as my lips stretched into a smirk at the memory of when Hazel dropped her apple as I proceeded to go down on her.

...that was a good morning.

Maybe I should have pussy for breakfast more often.

Chuckling at the thought, I took another bite out of the apple before the sound of Hazel screaming echoed in my ears.

"You didn't kill it!" Hazel screeched and I rolled my eyes in amusement swallowing the fruit as she whined for me to come help her, "Justin!" She shouted and I chuckled at her demanding tone that made her seem that she was fine for a moment but I could work out the desperation behind it.

I walked back through the doors to the living room and she was standing on the sofa, clutching the cushion to her chest as she looked back and forth from the floor to me.

"Kill it please," She said and I trailed my eyes to the floor seeing a small black blob crawling along my cream carpet towards me.

Hazel's small squeal of fear was sounded as I met the arachnid halfway before crouching down and encasing it within my palms, holding them together as tight as I could without squishing it.

"Take it outside," Hazel said and I looked up at her with a small smirk...I could have fun with this.

I leaned up, standing tall as I walked over to her seeing her eyes squint before she realised what I was going to do.

"No," She said walking across the sofa and onto the other side before she let out a small scream as I jumped up onto the sofa and went to drop it on her...obviously pretending to.

"Justin, no," She shrieked throwing the cushion back at me at which I ducked as I then saw her jump from the sofa and run out the living room, the bang of a door shutting following a few seconds after making me chuckle.

I landed back on the floor as I stepped off, going over to the window and pushing it open once I had unlocked it.

I dusted my hands off, feeling the tiny creature fall from my hands before I pulled them back in and shut the window going to go find a scared Hazel.

"Haze," I shouted and I heard a faint what from the corner, and with the tone she was using I could only imagine her pouting irritably making me smirk.