22. GRWM

Yes. That says Get Ready With Me, if you didn't know XD

After school on Friday I went home with my boy's as usual but once I got home all I did was grab my sleepover bag and start the walk over to Kristin's house, well her house adjacent. Ray had offered to drive me but I felt bad about making him take me home just to grab my bag. Ray, being the wonderful human being he is, told me to go to the liquor store by the Way's and my home, and that he would pick me up and drop me off at Kristin's.

I had made it to the corner in less than 10 minutes and the second I sat down on the bench, Ray's car pulled up.

"Hey there Toro," I said walking up to his car that had the side window down.

"Hey there y/n/n" He greeted me.

I opened the back door and threw in my overnight bag, then proceeded to plop myself down in the passenger seat. "Thanks for driving me."

"Anything for my favorite short person," He laughed as he drove away.

"Ya know? I'm not even mad at that comment cause I remember Frank called you a whore earlier this week." I smiled at him.

"Thanks for reminding me. I'll get him back at the party tonight."

"OOOOhhhh I want to see that!"

"Of course you do!" Ray laughed. We pulled up to Kristin's house after a few more minutes of driving. I thanked Ray again for the ride before heading out with my bag and up the front steps of Kristin's nice ass suburban two story home.

"Hey!" Kristin yells at me as I reach her door, she was definitely waiting for me to show up.

"Hey girl," I say walking into her house.

"Are you ready for hours of fun and girl talk?" She asked, leading me upstairs.

"You fucking know it!"

We ran up the stairs and to her bedroom. Throwing my bag on the floor and jumping on to her bed.

"Man, it's been a while since I've been over." I said, laying down.

"I know! We gotta have more sleepovers." Kristin said, walking to her closet to pick out some clothes. "What kind of clothes did you bring for the party?"

"Uhh black skinny jeans and a band tee?" I looked over at her. The look of disappointment hurts, but I get it.

"Kay, we'll see if any of my shirts fit you. Maybe even a dress." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Dresses are for summer and fancy occasions. This party is neither of those things." I laughed sitting up.

"Fine. I'll find you a good shirt though." She smiled mischievously. Oh goodness. "What kind of color are you thinking?"

"I'm guessing I can't pick black right?" I smirked, fully aware of the look that answer was gonna earn me.

Kristin rolled her eyes, "How about red? Maybe something low cut?"

"Are you assuming I'm confident enough to show my clavicles?" I tried to deadpan, but Kristin's laugh made me laugh at the ridiculous statement.

"Yes. We gotta get you a cute boy."

"Alright, alright. Pick some stuff out you think I'll like."

"Oh I know you'll like what I pick."

I couldn't help but laugh and also worry that red might not be the best color, especially if Gee is around. Best way to find out is through text.