7.Where do we go from here?

I wake to the sound of soft music and groan. Why do I feel so stiff! It's like I slept on the floor or something. I look up and see my twinkle lights on and groan again realizing I forgot to turn them off again. I reach over to hit the switch and turn my alarm off when I notice a note on my side table. I sit up slightly and grab it.

Y/n,

You fell asleep during the movie and I didn't want to wake you so I left your fairy lights on and turned the tv off. Thank you for listening to me and just talking with me. I'll see you tomorrow morning.

From,

Gerard

OHHHhhhhhh! That's why I feel so stiff. Fuckin forgot he was over last night. Oh my god. I sat up straight and put my head in my hands as the realization dawned on me. I am 99% sure I fell asleep on him last night. Fuck. I threw myself back on my bed. I'm not close enough with Gerard to pull that shit. Mikey is fine, Patrick is fine, even Pete and Ray but Gerard! We just started being friends again. We arent that close yet! I groaned pulling my pillow over my face to hide the awkwardness I was feeling.

"Y/n! Get up or you're going to be late for school! I'm leaving now! Bye!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Heck. I threw my pillow to the side and sat up. I took the note up and looked at Gerard's writing. It was actually nice, if a little scribbly. I stuck the note in my bedside drawer before getting up and heading to my closet. I grabbed some shorts and tee since the weather was still nice out. I got dressed and headed to the bathroom to finish getting ready and actually use the bathroom.

I head downstairs to have some cereal and gather my school stuff so I'm ready when the boys come to pick me up. I eat the sugary cheerios scrolling through my phone seeing the new updates on some webcomics I follow and what I can read while I wait. After two new installments of my fav mermaid webcomic I hear a car honk outside. I throw my bowl in the dishwasher, grab my shoes and run out in my socks to the car.

"No shoes today?" Mikey asks as I hop into the back.

"Nope going barefoot to hell as usual." I say buckling in and untying my high-tops.

"Cool cool. Very fashionable" Mikey hums looking back at me and reaching a hand back. I put my other shoe in his hand so he can untie it for me.

"Running late this morning?" Gerard inquired, glancing back towards me. I pulled on my black high-top and I looked at him from under my lashes trying to get him to understand his note threw me off this morning. I lace up my shoe as Mikey dropped the other one on the seat next to me.

"Just a bit," I mumble as I put my other shoe on. I heard him chuckle and all I could do was curse him with my brain cause I didn't want Mikey thinking anything was up. Mikey probably thinks somethings up anyway cause Gerard and I being friends is new. We ride the rest of the way chatting about school and looking forward to the weekend.

~

Lunch time finally rolled around and I was so happy to sit with my friends and not be in stupid fucking math anymore.

"So how badly are you going to hate math this year?" Mikey asked as we walked to our lockers. I used to be good at math in like elementary school. Now it's more of a me hating graphing and doing the homework.

"If Mrs. Hazard keeps assigning a butt ton of homework, I'm going to cry." I said grabbing my lunch box.

"It's 3 pages?" Mikey said, trying not to laugh at me.

"One fucking page is enough Mikes!" I said holding up a finger and shoving it in his face trying to get my anger across to him. He just ended up laughing at me anyway.

We closed our lockers and headed to lunch to meet up with Patrick, Pete and Kristin. Sitting under one of the giant trees in the courtyard, we hung out and chatted about some new superhero movie coming out in a few weeks. It was going great till Kristin asked me about my night last night. Like miss, are you a psychic or something. What the crap.

"It was fine, I fell asleep watching the Addams family." I said drinking some water.

"Duuude!" Pete replied, "That's crazy cause Gerard said he watched the same thing last night." Pete gave a side glance over to Mikey and Patrick while I tried not to choke on my water.

"What a coincidence," Kristin gave me a confused look. She fucking knows if there was something going on between me and fricken anyone I would tell her first so this look is totally justified.

"Weird right?" I said pretending to look for something in my lunch box. 100% missing the looks the boys were giving each other and whatever Mikey was whispering to them.

"Yeah that is... so you weren't with Gerard last night?" Patrick said.

"What the fuck 'Trick." I said but I could feel my face heating up anyway. "First of all, I don't hang out with Gerard. Second of all, I don't hang out with Gerard. Third of all! I don't hang out with Gerard. So you implying that I do is outrageous."

"Whoa whoa! Sorry," Patrick put his hands up in defeat. "I just thought it was interesting. Plus, haven't you and Gerard actually been getting along again?"

"I like how you say again as if we fought and that's why we don't talk." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a fruit bar from my lunch.

"Well, I mean you guys haven't talked in a while and now you're like friends again?" Mikey said, shrugging. "It's cool." He gave a small smile.

"Ohhh even Mikey approves of the new old friendship!" Pete said, throwing his empty gatorade bottle at me. I chucked it straight back at him, nailing him in the face.

"Maybe that means you should try and hang out with Gerard again. Be friends like you used to," Kristin said next to me.

"You all sound like you have a secret agenda. No thanks." I grabbed my trash and went to throw it away. Really I just need a breather. Maybe it'll be better if people know we are hanging out so it's not weird. And like it will make keeping the secret Vampire thing a secret easier. I walked back to some looks but ignored them. Everyone is being weird.

After lunch we went our separate ways and I walked to Music Theory with Mikey. I could tell Mikey wanted to talk about something but he was being awkward about it. Probably something about Kristin.

"What's on your mind bro" I asked as we entered the class room.

"Are you gonna start hanging out and being friends with Gerard again?" Ooohh not about Kristin. Fuck.

"Uhh maybe?" I said as we sat down. "That's not really up to me, it's kind of a mutual thing. Like if he wants to hang out too." I shrug. Maybe if I'm vague enough Mikey will drop it. Mikey nodded and got out his book.

"I think it would be cool. We could all hang out again like before," Mikey said quietly. I nodded and got my stuff out. It must be hard for Mikey since his best friends just kind of grew apart. He must have missed hanging out with the both of us. It's been years since we were all close.

~~~~~~

A/N if you know the vine reference I put in there I will be impressed.

also its still technically friday where I live, its only 11. I'm sorry. today was busy.