Epilogue

A/N Dedicated to those who said they wish they had what Gee and Reader have. I feel you and here is an indulgent date just for you <3

~

~Summer time the next year~

"Come on sweetheart! I don't want to be late!" Gerard yells up the stairs.

"Late for what?! We are going to the beach!" I yell back as I grab my bag and hat.

"For things. Now come on." Gerard says from my doorway.

"Geez alright. It's not like the beach is going to disappear if we're late." I roll my eyes as I walk over to him, and grab my sunglasses off my dresser.

"Don't roll your eyes. You're gonna like the surprise." He says, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

"Sure, sure." I smile up at him and peck his lips once more before heading down stairs.

"Sure sure," Gerard mocks as he walks down behind me. "Can't you just be happy I'm surprising you at all?"

I can't help but laugh as we head out the door. "Of course I'm happy! You were just rushing me!" I push him as he walks past me.

"Yeah, well. I'm just excited, okay?" He opens the passenger car door for me.

"Its just a beach trip with the boys, Gee." I smile up at him. "You excited to burn up in that bright ass beach sun?" I laugh.

"Shut up and get in the car." He chuckles.

"Okay okay." I laugh and start to get in the car but Gerard lightly smacks my butt as I make to sit down. "Um excuse me!" I laugh looking up at him from the passenger seat.

"I get to since I'm your boyfriend." He smiles and leans down to me. "Plus you're being a butt."

"Sorry, you just make it easy sometimes." I smile to him and lean forward pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Yeah, well. Watch yourself." He smirks and kisses me again before closing the car door and getting in the driver's seat. I can't help but laugh and ignore the little feeling in my stomach at his words.

"So why aren't we taking Mikey and the boys with us?" I look to the back seat that has my bag and the cooler and an umbrella.

"We have too much stuff for them to fit." Gerard half shrugs.

"Oh okay," I nod and reach over to the stereo to turn up our playlist.

We listen to our songs and sing along on the decent drive to the beach and laugh about Mikey dating Pete without realizing it. Both were oblivious but they're vibing now. Kristin is chilling and dating some cute boy. Her and Mikey figured they weren't ready to date just yet. I think they view themselves as the end all be all pairing. Hahahhaha so they wanted to try and see other people and get some experience before they date. Who knows what's gonna happen there.

We discuss how Frank has way too many dogs again. But anything less than three doesn't seem like Frank, his dogs are just too cute anyway for him to only have one or two. Ray bought a turtle to which Frank immediately hated but is still stuck with turtle watching duties while Ray visits family for a few weeks next month. Sucks for Frank.

After the hour drive to the beach we find the small secluded beach that our group loves to go to because we can be dumb and people wont be rude to us. Parking in the small lot Gerard and I gather all our stuff from the trunk and head to the beach.

"Wait. Where's everyone else?" I look around the beach as we get closer to the shore.

"Mmm, that's the surprise? I thought it could be just us today." Gerard smiles down at me.