23. Party Pt. 1

TW alcohol, aka underage drinking

Ray picked us up and we got to the party like 10 minutes after it started, only because we went and got a bunch of cookies from Target beforehand. Walking in we saw that not many people had shown up yet. The only people there so far were Pete (obviously), Patrick, Joe and Andy, along with Brendan and Ryan.

"I thought there were gonna be cute girls here?" Ray said as he gave Pete a side hug.

"I'll hurt you," I said, giving Ray a sideways glare.

Pete chuckled, "Other than these two cuties, there will be at least 5 or more ladies showing up. I promise."

"Oh maybe that cute girl Christa will show up." I elbow Ray playfully.

"I'll hurt you," Ray said lowly to me smirking as Pete struck up a conversation with Kristin.

I just laughed and took my bag full of oreos with me to the snack table Pete had set up in the dining room. Ray followed and unloaded the other bag of chocolate chip cookies and some brownies.

After another ten-ish minutes Gerard, Mikey and Frank finally show up. Along with a ton of other people. Dear lord. It is a full party and Pete's parents will not be happy.

"Hi friends!" Kristin said as the boys walked over to us.

"Hey," Gerard smiled at us. Mikey didn't say anything, clearly too enamored by how pretty Kristin was.

"Sup losers, you ready to party?!" Frank said loudly, sticking his tongue out.

"You know it," I said, bumping him with my shoulder.

"Sweeet," Frank smirked. "Oh shit Jamia!" Frank ditched us and ran to his girlfriend.

"Nice seeing ya," I rolled my eyes.

"He can't help it, he's love sick." Gerard chuckled.

"Welp, he aint the only one," I whisper to Gerard, pointing to Mikey and Kristin who were talking a bit awkwardly together.

Gerard chuckled, "Very true. So where's the alcohol?"

"Kitchen, you gonna make some coffee drink?" I asked as we made our way to the kitchen, leaving Kristin and Mikey to be awkward together.

"Perhaps," Gerard said, leaning down to me. "Maybe something fruity. None of it affects me anyway," He laughed bumping into me.

"Well you can have your cigs and I will have a singular drink." I said grabbing a soda from the fridge.

"Why just one?" He asked leaning against the counter pulling out a pack of cigarettes.

"There are too many people here that I don't trust to get drunk around." I shrug, digging around the ice chest for some kind of fun alcoholic drink.

"Hmm makes sense. I definitely would not trust getting drunk around Bert or Brandon."

"Eeeexactly." I chuckled, pulling out a canned margarita. Eh, it's worth a try. At least it's a flavor I actually like.

"Hey let me try that."

"No, get your own." I held the drink to my chest, away from Gerard.

"Aw come on, I don't want a full one." He got up and came closer to me. "Let me try it."

"No!" I said holding the drink away from him.

"Come on!" He crowded me against the counter as he reached for the drink.

"No Gee!" I laughed, "It's mine!"

"Just a taste!" He laughed wrapping an arm around me to try and bring the drink closer.