33.

A/N 2nd person for a few chapters of your pov. its a thing.

Lemme know if you figure it out. :3

~

Don't you love that your last coherent thought was thinking some boy was lonely like you? Well after that actually very cute coffee date that is all a blur by now Dominic walked you home with the promise of taking you to school today, which is Monday. He was very sweet with his goodbye and even kissed your cheek.

~

You woke up Monday with a headache and feeling out of place. Your room seemed like it wasn't yours but you knew everything was where it should be. Everything felt off but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You got up and got ready for school as usual. It's October now so it's best to dress for cooler weather, that means pants, band shirt and a jacket with your favorite pair of vans to complete the look. You went downstairs to grab breakfast before scrolling through your phone. No one had texted you since Friday, not even Mikey had reached out to you to try and patch things up. Gerard hadn't texted either. Well he hadn't texted you but you had texted him saying that you had a ride to school for the week and you weren't carpooling. He didn't respond to that. He definitely feels weird and knows about the crush you have on him, doesn't he?

Guess it is for the best Dominic is taking you to school this week. You grab some snacks and pack a lunch just in time to hear an unfamiliar honk outside. You make sure you have everything before heading out to see Dominic's black car. It's not very fancy but it does look quite nice, much better than Gerard's beat up hand me down.

"Good morning, baby doll." Dominic said as you climbed into his car.

"Hey," you spoke, taking in the clean car before buckling in.

"You sure you wanna go to school today? We could always just hang out." He spoke reaching over and taking your hand in his.

"Yeah, I mean I can just avoid the boys the best I can. I'm not a coward." You said squeezing his hand before letting go.

"Good to know, Doll." He smiled down at you before putting the car in drive and heading to your high school.

The ride wasn't awkward, just silent. The only sound being that of some indie band coming over the speakers. Nothing you liked or had listened to before, if anything that made you feel even more distant from your friends. Things were a blur after Saturday and staring out the window made it feel like life in general was just a blur. You came up to the school pretty fast, or maybe it just felt fast. Considering the weird music and no conversation the ride should have felt a lot longer.

Dominic pulled into the parking lot and you could see Gerard and Mikey getting out of their car. Dominic thankfully must have sensed your discomfort and just pulled up to the stairs to drop you off.

"I hope today goes well. If you want me to pick you up early I can totally do that." He smiled at you sweetly.

"Thanks, I think I'll be fine." You gave him a small smile. "Thank you for taking me to school. I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Of course Doll," He leaned over and pressed a kiss to your cheek. "I'll see you after school."

You smiled at him before opening the door. "Thanks, see you later." You grabbed your backpack and closed the door waving to Dominic before practically booking it into the school. You wanted to put as much space between you and the boys as possible. It would be hard avoiding them when your locker is right next to theirs. But considering they were still down at the cars you were able to grab the next few classes worth of books so you wouldn't need to stop there the same time Ray will or Mikey.