41. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Bite me," I hear Y/n whisper by my ear. My fingers twitch and I rest a hand on her opposite arm to keep my balance.

I hear Y/n's heart beat drumming under her skin and can't help but press lips over her pulse relishing in the warmth coming off of her. I breath in her sweet scent for a moment before exhaling deeply and biting down on the juncture between her neck and collar bone. I can feel warmth pooling in my mouth before gulping down a mouth full of blood. It's even sweeter than I imagined and oh so uniquely her. She's tense under my hand but I can feel her relaxing as I drink more. Maybe its the venom, maybe she's into this. I could be into this. NO. Stop the fuck right there! I could kill her.

After another mouth full of blood I pull back and pressing my tongue flat against her neck to swipe away the blood trickling down, can't help but look away closing my eyes. I can feel her blood pumping through me and it turning me on scares me so much. That and how it feels like I just took 18 shots of espresso. I take in a breath to clear my thoughts and put the sudden horniness aside, before looking up at her.

"Stay here, okay." I say looking into her eyes.

Y/n nods in response. She looks dazed and a bit flustered as I tighten my grip on her arm.

"If I'm not back in five minutes, you need to leave. Okay, princess?" She nods again and I can't stop myself from leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her forehead. I breathe her in one last time before pulling away and heading out the door. I don't know what's going to happen, but as long as she's safe. I don't care.

I sneak out of the back room and duck behind some crates, Y/n's blood running through my veins makes me feel like I could run to California and back in no time.Who knows, I might need to just to kill this dude. I peak over the crate to see where that vampire douche is and notice that the blue haired asshole is standing by my couch.

"So you finally made it, Gerard," He said sitting down on my couch. Asswipe. "You can hide for now, I mean I know you're here. And it's not like you can beat me anyway." He kicked his feet up on the crate in front of the couch.

What the fuck did Y/n see in this asshole? I can feel his ego from here. Calm down. You heard him earlier. He was controlling her. But that still doesn't explain why she talked to him in the first place!

"Ya know, I thought she was the vampire at first. She smelled like one. That's why I picked her out. Thought I could finally meet someone else like me, maybe spend eternity together." The vampire shrugged and leaned back into the couch. I'm going to need to get a new one now. But god, I hope this egotistical asswipe keeps talking so I can come up with a plan. "It wasn't until I shook her hand that I realized she was human." He sat up and put his feet on the floor resting his elbows on his knees.

"You know, she is worthy to be one of us. She's a strong one too. Had to really use my powers on her to get her to go out with me in the first place. You have no idea how hard it is to make your own thoughts sound like that of a teenage girl. Took me a while to figure out why she was resisting so hard too." Dominic took a deep breath to pause. Wow, didn't think he would villain monologue again. What a dick."I bet you're wondering why she smelled like a vampire in the first place huh?" I mean a little but also I don't fucking care. I just want to kick your ass.

Dominic looked up and made eye contact with me where I stood behind some crates in the dark warehouse.

"It was your damn sweatshirt," He smiled. "That's what got you and her in this mess. And let me tell you. It was really fun making you doubt your and Y/n's connection. And overall making her hate you. But now I gotta kill you so I can be with her. You're just my competition."
"She would never be with you," I spoke, didn't mean to but he's pissing me off now.