25. Girl Talk

Ray dropped us off at Kristin's with a wave and we headed into the house straight to her bedroom. We were both tired from the party so we immediately put our pjs on before going to take the makeup off and getting ready for bed. After we finally got all that off we hopped into Kristin's bed to settle in for the night and talk about the party some more.

"How did it go with Mikey tonight?" I asked, laying on my side to look at Kristin.

She rolled over to look at me, "I feel like it went well. I mean we hung out for a while and he said I looked nice."

"That's great! He's trying at least" I rolled my eyes.

Kristin laughed, "I guess, I mean it kind of hard to tell if he's being friendly or flirting."

"Ughh I know. He'll get there I promise."

"Sooo.." She pursed her lips with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Soo what?" I laughed.

"Did you and Gerard really not kiss the entire time you were in the closet."

I paused for a moment contemplating lying to Kristin or not, which was the wrong move.

"OH MY GOD! You did!" Kristin squealed! She took my silence wrong but also.... knows me too well.

"Well sort of," I trailed off. Geez, no one is supposed to know.

"Oh my gosh! How was it? How did it happen? Tell me everything!" She said sitting up next to me with a huge smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up next to her. "We were just talking about how we hadn't kissed anyone for a while and said fuck it and kissed." I shrugged scooting back against her head board.

"What?! No way. It was so not that simple. Fess up."

"Ughhh fine we both realized the last person we kissed was Frank," I started.

"OH MY GOD!" Kristin burst out laughing. "Frank?!!"

I laughed too, "Yeah it was at the beginning of the summer. Anyway! Neither of us wanted Frank to be the last person we kissed, so we kinda just kissed."

"Yeah? That's it?"

"Yup."

"But then why did you guys go outside and talk if you only kissed once."

"We were talking about other stuff afterwards. It's personal." I shrug.

"Well, do you like him?" Kristin looked at me with a soft smile.

"I don't think so. We're just really good friends." I look down at my hands.

"Liar." She smiled at me. "You guys are totally into each other."

"No we're not. Where did you even get that idea from?"

She shrugged, looking around her room with a smile. "It definitely wouldn't be from the way you two look at each other."

"What does that mean? We don't look at each other weird!" I said pushing her arm.

"Oh yeah you do, you guys just don't notice." She laughed. "We all see it."

"No you don't! There is nothing to see!" I cross my arms.

"You guys like each other and we can allllll see it." She smirks poking me in the arm.

"No we don't! We're just friends!" I say throwing my arms up in frustration.

"If you're 'just friends' then why did you kiss in the closet and not tell anyone?" She screeched silently with an "are you kidding me" look on her face.

"Because everyone is going to make it awkward like you're doing right now!"

"I'm 'making it awkward' because I'm pointing out the obvious thing of you two having feelings for eachother and you now have to face your feelings!" She smiled wildly at me.

"Ughh I'm going to bed." I say as I lay back down and pull the covers up.

Kristin sighs, "Fine. You know, if either of you ever actually confessed, you guys would be good together." She giggled laying back down next to me.

I huffed and pulled the blankets up higher. I don't like Gerard that way. We're just friends and he trusts me to keep his vampire secret. It's not like we almost kissed before or anything. I mean it was just in my head right? We weren't going to actually kiss that time. And like we're close like Mikey and I. We hang out and like our kind of physically affectionate. Well I mean, it's different with us cause of the Vampire think, Mikey would never give me a piggyback ride. Heck Mikey would probably never buy me ice cream either unless I was buying him something else. And like Mikey would never try and grab me around the waist cause that would just be awkward. But when Gerard does it, it's not? Gerard and I are just close, it's never super awkward between us whenever we are close to each other or in the other's space. Or even after we kissed in the closet and then ended up making out by accident! It wasn't awkward or anything and his lips were really soft and oh. Oh.

OH FUCK I LIKE GERARD! How the fuck did this happen?