34. Gerard

~Monday~

"Alright, who the fuck was that guy?" Mikey said angrily.

Something about that guy was off. I don't know what but something just doesn't sit right with me about him. "I don't know. I thought you knew all of Y/n's friends."

"I do! I have no fucking clue who that guy was. I definitely don't think he's good news though." Mikey glared off to where the car drove away.

"You and me both." I mumble as we make our way to my car.

"Hey losers! Where's Y/n?" Frank yelled walking over to us.

"She just left with some random ass guy!" Mikey threw his arms up in frustration.

"Uh what?" Ray said.

"Yeah! What the fuck?" Frank pulled a face in confusion.

"She left in some black car with a guy with blue hair." I said, throwing my backpack into my car. I could feel the frustration rolling off my shoulders.

"What in the fuck?" Frank said loudly. "What happened over the weekend after whatever the hell you two argued about?" Frank pointed at Mikey.

"I fucked up, okay. I know that. I wanted to apologize but she didn't respond to any of my texts asking to meet up." Mikey looked down.

"That's weird, it doesn't sound like Y/n at all... She was super quiet in class today too." Ray spoke looking between Mikey and I slowly.

"You guys gonna tell us what happened?" Frank raised an eyebrow at us. "You both clearly know whats up."

Mikey looked at me in confusion, "Did she talk to you?"

"No. I uh,tried to talk to her too but she didn't respond." I looked at Mikey but he could tell I wasn't saying everything.

"Okay, clearly you guys need to talk this out anyway plus Frank and I would love to be on the same page. And ya know actually know what the fuck is wrong with our friend?" Ray took a breath. "So, why don't we go over to your house and figure things out." Ray unlocked his car.

"I'm down," Frank shrugged before looking between Mikey and I. "And to prevent you guys from talking on the way back and excluding Ray and I some more! I'm riding in your car and I call shotgun." Frank laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Uh, okay. I guess I'll just ride with you then, Ray." Mikey was still giving me a look as he went into Ray's car.

I shrugged and got into my car with Frank so we could head back to my house.

"You know, I would normally grill you about this right now." Frank spoke looking at me. "But I know for a fact Mikey has no idea how you feel about Y/n."

I glanced over to Frank then back to the road. "Yeah, and I have no idea how I'm going to tell him."

"Well it's a good thing Ray and I already know so it's not like you have to confess to all of us." Frank laughed then turned the radio up. We rode the rest of the way in comfortable silence, Frank is probably giving me time to think about how to tell Mikey how I feel about her. But how am I supposed to tell my brother I stopped being friends with his best friend because I had a fat crush on her and didn't want to ruin his shot with her back when he had a crush on her. Its so complicated and I know Mikey is going to yell at me for my bullshit. If he knew how I felt back then he would have let me go for it but Mikey's always been like that and he really liked Y/n. I didn't want to step on his toes and ruin his shot with a girl he really liked. Ugh.

We pulled up to the house not long after my entire mental breakdown about how to tell Mikey I fucked up being friends with his best friend and now I really like her and we hang out a fuck ton without any of our friends knowing. Wow if I didn't keep the vampire thing a secret this would be so much fucking easier. I hate all of this so much.