43. We Good?

"We are so not fine." I chuckle after hanging up on Mikey.

Gerard raises an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"You're beat up, Gee. And I have a giant bandaid on my neck." I smile at him holding in some laughter.

"Ohh right. I thought you meant, um us." Gerard rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly but winced as he probably rubbed over a bruise on the back of skull.

"I.." I took a deep breath. "We are only not fine if you don't ask me out."

Gerard looked up at me. "Even though we kissed?"

"It's not official till you ask."

He chuckles and takes both my hands in his. "Okay okay, Y/n?"

"Yes?" I can't help the smile that plays on my lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend in crime." He says with a smirk.

I can't help but laugh at him. "In Crime?"

"Yeah, I mean. We did just do illegal shit. Technically I'm illegal just by existing. I mean if the government knew about vampires I am 100% sure they would be on the FBI's most wanted." He chuckles.

I shake my head holding in more laughter. "Alright alright." I take a breath in. "Yes Gerard, I will be your girlfriend in crime."

"Good." He leans in and pecks my lips. "If you said no, I think I'd have to kill you cause you know too much." His eyes shine with laughter as he smiles at me.

"Well I think I would have to go all Buffy on your ass if you didn't ask me out." I smile leaning in to kiss him again.

He presses his lips against me hard, leaning against me as much as he can sitting on the crate in front of me. I clench my hands in the front of his jacket pulling us closer, as his hand tangles into my hair.

"FUck"

"Shit sorry," I mumble as Gerard pulls his bottom lip into his mouth, sucking away the blood from his broken lip.

He shakes his head before chuckling, "Didn't even realize I could bleed. It's probably from uh drinking earlier."

"Oh," I said looking away awkwardly.

"Um let's get out of here before Mikey starts to worry." Gerard said standing up, reaching a hand down for me.

"Yeah yeah," I stand up taking his hand and grabbing my jacket off the couch that I had left there earlier. "So, you're finally gonna tell him?" I look up at Gerard as we walk over towards the open window.

"Yeah, also I got the car back at Walmart. Could we walk? I don't think I can run us right now."

"Even with my yummy blood in you?" I chuckle, poking him in the stomach.

"Shut up. Don't say it like that." he laughs. "That's not happening again anyway."

"Wha? Why not?"

Gerard stopped and looked down at me. "I, you. We aren't having this discussion right now."

"Why not? I'm your girlfriend. You don't have to be a dumb vegan vampire like in twilight."

"We just started officially dating, pumpkin. Plus what if I hurt you?" He says walking away towards the window.

"You're not going to hurt me Gee." I roll my eyes at him back.

"Yeah but I could. And I would much rather not." He tugs on my hand as we get to the window.

"I trust you, though. You'd never hurt me," unless I asked. HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN!

"Oh my god." Gerard dropped my hand and immediately leaned against the open window, hanging his head out.

"Uh, Gee are you okay?" I looked at him with concern.

"Yeah no. Uhhhhh." he took in a depth breath before looking at me and then back out the window. He let out a huge breath. "Uhhh. Kay I didn't hear your thoughts. I can't read minds. But uhhhh." Gerard looked at me with pink cheeks and I immediately felt my face heat up.

"What the fuck Gerard?"

"I didn't read your mind!! I just got a flash of an image okay!!" His cheeks darken as he looks at me.

"How the fuCK DID THAT HAPPEN!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

We both panic silently staring at each other, faces red in embarrassment. I don't know what he saw but that reaction means its not good.

"Um, we should go? Yeah?" I said into my hands as I covered my face.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just. Get out first." Gerard mumbles before disappearing out the window.

I suck in a deep breath before shaking my head and sitting on the window. Gerard stands in front of me as I throw my legs out the window. I rest my hand on his shoulders as I hop out the window. Gerard pulls me close to him and into a hug.

"We can talk about the whole biting/drinking thing later." He says quietly.

"Shut up Gerard. I'm already embarrassed." I say into his chest.

"You're embarrassed?! Why? Do you know what I saw?" He asks, pulling away from me and taking my hand in his.

"Uhh nope." I pull him close to my side as we start our walk to walmart.

"You wanna know?" He squeezed my hand.

"Sure." I shrug as we make our way out of the fence in the darkness.

"I saw it like a classic vampire movie scene." He chuckles. "You were in some white flowy nightgown laying on a fancy couch. And I was like Dracula." He leaned his head down to my ear. "Biting you on the neck."

I could feel chills run up my arm from the way he whispered. "And what did ya think?"

"Mmm," he chuckled awkwardly. "I think that's a conversation for later. When we get there."

"Are you trying to sound uninterested in it?" I chuckle, face going red, and look up at him. "Cause you're failing at it."

"Shut up," He smiles shyly. "I'm not saying no. Just... later."

"Uh-huh."

"Hey, I wasn't the one who thought of it!" He poked.

"Shut the fuck up! I can't control my thought process!" I bump my shoulder into his as we get closer to the store. "How do you even know it was me huh? You're the one who got the vision."

"Yeah, yeah. I don't know. It just happened. I blame you."

I scoffed at him, squeezing his hand.

He was silent for a moment before saying quietly. "I uh, liked it too. Earlier."

I gasped. "Gerard! Do you have a biting kink?" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!" He laughs knocking into me. "I think you do too!"

I laugh feeling my cheeks redden, but Gerard laughs with me knowing we'd talk about that shit eventually. We have time now. It feels surreal that we almost just died and now we are walking through a shitty Walmart parking lot on our way to tell his brother and my best friend that Gerard is a Vampire and we are also now dating.