21. A What?

Monday rolled around and it was time for another school week. Ughhhhh. I have such senioritis and it's barely the middle of September. All that I look forward to is the classes I have with my friends, which is thankfully most of my classes. The weather is still good so I wear some black jeans and a cut Green Day Tshirt. I'm basically in all black so I really hope it doesn't get hot today, but it's also Jersey soo like I'm fine.

The ride to school with Mikey and Gerard was... awkward. Mostly because Gerard and I were talking about comics and Mikey was quiet the whole time. Gerard and I tried to get Mikey in on the conversation since it was stuff that he is also into but he was just really curt. As soon as we got in the school Mikey ditched us and we went to our lockers on our own, meeting up with Ray and Frank.

"Hey guys!" Frank yelled as we walked up to him.

"Where's Mikey at?" Ray asked after we said hey back to them.

"He ditched up. Baby is in a mood today." I shrugged going into my locker.

"He is but ummm. Baby?" Gerard looked at him incredibly confused. Frank chuckled and so did Ray.

"Uhh yeah?" I paused with my hand on a book in my locker. "He's like my baby brother?" I gave him a look.

"Oh, okay. Makes sense." He shrugs it off and goes into his locker, but not before Frank bumps into him and gives him a smirk. Gerard just rolls his eyes.

"So how was your guys's weekend?" I asked closing my locker.

"Probably not as exciting as yours," Ray says, giving me a look that neither Frank or Gerard see with their heads in their lockers. I just roll my eyes.

"Yeah Gerard and I went to the mall and hung out. Mikey was there too but he was hanging out with Pete."

"Oh cool," Frank said. "I was at home, my only company being my right hand."

"Ughh Frank," I groaned at his joke.

"I thought you were hanging out with Jamia?" Gerard said, ignoring Frank's joke.

"Oh yeah, but we didn't fuck or anything." Frank shrugged.

"Why do you feel the need to tell us these things?" Ray said looking down at Frank incredulously.

"Because you guys are my best friends?" Frank said as if that were an obvious fact.

"That's sweet," I say sincerely. "But I also don't need to know who you fuck." I laugh.

"That's seconded," Ray laughs with me.

"I guess that means I'm the only one you can tell now," Gerard says defeated. But Ray and I laugh while Frank just tells us how disappointed he is with his so called 'best friends'.

Not long after, the bell rang sending us off to class. English went by fast and on the way out Pete stopped Gerard and I.

"Pete, I am literally going to see you in two seconds." I said trying to move past him.

"Yeahh, but I had to tell you and Gerard something and figured I would do it when you two are together." Pete jogged up to us.

"What's up Pete?" Gerard said, stopping outside his class. Pete's and mine is only a few doors down.

"Weeeeelllllll, my parents are out of town this weekend so I'm throwing a party Friday night." Pete smiled at us like he just told us he won the lotto.

I raised an eyebrow impressed and looked up at Gerard to see him just shocked.

"I'm in," I shrug. "Not like there is anything better to do."

"Here I thought you were saving Friday night for me and Mikey." The melodramatic boy said bumping into me. "Guess I'm in too."

"Uh duh you're in. Mikey already said he would be there." Pete rolled his eyes.

"Cool cool, let's get to class." I said grabbing Pete's arm. "Bye Gee!" I waved to him.

"Byyyye!" Pete said letting himself be dragged by me.

"Bye guys!" Gerard said before going into his class.

Pete and I walked into Gov, taking our seats and chatting as we waited for Ray to show up. Once Ray finally got there, Pete asked him to come to the party and he agreed under certain circumstances though.

"I will only go, if there will be cute people to kiss." Ray said nodding to himself.

"Well I'll be there soooo," I smirk at him playful.

"Alright cool, guess I'll be there. Even if I can't kiss cute people."

"Hey!" I yelled, hitting him in the arm. Ray and Pete just laughed at me.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Turns out Pete invited all our friends and then a bunch of other people that we kinda knew but now really. Like he invited Lindsey B., Bert, Brendan and Ryan, that cute girl Hayley Williams, along with a few others. It seems like the party will be interesting.

Time skip to Wednesday!

Wednesday lunch has me sitting with Patrick and the gang, along with Kristin but no Mikey which sucks. He's been a bit odd with me lately. But I think it's cause Kristin and I are really close and his crush is getting the better of him.

The school day (and week) has been going by so slow because of how excited we all are for the party on Friday. We haven't all hung out since summer and this is a party at Pete's. Which means there will be alcohol and weed. And we will see how much I partake in that when we get there. Hahaha. Kristin and I planned to have a sleepover after the party, just in case there are too many people staying at Pete's and we wanna not be there.

The last thing to do was find a ride for that day. And considering how often Ray and Kristin carpool, he's our safest bet. So once the end of the school day came Kristin had made it her goal to get Ray to drive us. Which in all honesty isn't that hard of a goal to accomplish.

"Hey Ray could you drive me and Y/n to Pete's party on Friday? We're gonna have a sleepover." Kristin said smiling up at Ray, she's using her cuteness but Ray would say yes no matter what since he was already gonna pick her up. And because Ray is the nicest person in the world.

"Sure thing. Guess we will have a full car then." He smiled.

"LOL nope!" Frank said. "I'm sleeping over at Mikey's." Frank then flipped us off which is basically his version of doing a dab, but we are all very glad he grew out actually doing dabs at us.

"Cool more room for me in the back then," I sassed.

"It's not like you need much anyway, shortie." Frank bumped into me.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. The not so great part about being shorter than Frank, is him pointing it out.

"I don't know," Gerard started. "Are you sure Y/n is shorter than you. She seems taller." I could see the small smirk that Gerard was trying to hold back and sent a thank you look his way.

"The fuck are you talking about?!?! She is clearly shorter than me!" Frank yelled, arms doing that Italian thing they do when Italians talk.

"Hmm I think you might be right Gee," Ray said stroking his nonexistent beard.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore!" Frank yells pushing Ray slightly.

Ray just busts out laughing but so does everyone else. I can't wait for this party. It's going to be so fucking fun.