15. Sneaking Around

Today feels a lot more normal. After my talk with Gerard yesterday it feels more okay. This week is a short week, no school on friday! That means I get to hang with Mikey and maybe even Kristin too!

The boys picked me up like normal and everything felt good. Even English, Gov and Choir went well. Math was another story. So boring and I want to cry. The bell eventually rang though and I could not wait to leave and go to lunch with Mikey.

"Hey since we don't have school Friday, you want to have a sleepover?" Mikey asked as we left math.

"Sure that sounds like fun. I'll ask my mom when she gets home tonight." I said as we walked to our lockers.

"Cool, cause then we can hang out all day Friday."

"Hell yeah," I went to give Mikey a fist bump as we reached our lockers, but Frank decided to run right towards us and into my fist.

"Fuuuuuuck," Frank groaned clutching his chest.

"Not my fault," I said putting my hands up to show I had nothing to do with that. Mikey on the other hand was laughing hard and clutching his sides.

"The hell happened here?" Ray asked as he and Gerard walked over to us.

"Frank ran into my fist." I deadpanned, trying not to laugh as well. Ray and Gerard looked from Frank in pain to Mikey laughing.

"Sounds reasonable but also sounds like you trying not to get in trouble for punching him, tough girl." Gerard said, chuckling at the end.

"Legit, it was not my fault." I said laughing slightly. Ray just shook his head and checked on Frank, who was actually fine and just being a dramatic dummy. Mikey eventually got his laughing under control and we went off to lunch and waved bye to the other boys. The rest of the day went by pretty easy.

That Night

I sit at my desk trying to get the dumb math homework done quickly so I can go the heck to bed when my phone goes off.

Blood Sucker: You wanna hang out tonight?

Victim #1: Sure. I fucking hate math.

Tap Tap

I look up from my phone and see Gerard smiling at me through my window. I get up from the chair and kneel on my bed to open it up. Good thing I changed out of shorts and put on leggings. Way more comfy than us hanging out with me in my pjs.

"Hey, that was fast."

Gerard laughed, "Yeah well I was bored. So do you want to go get ice cream or something?" He asked, leaning his elbows on my window sill. I couldn't help but laugh at him, he looked so innocent despite him currently standing on a small ledge and leaning against my second story window.

"Sure! Why not?" I adjusted myself to sit on my bed in front of him. "The question is though, how do you plan on getting me out of my house?"

Gerard pulled a face, "Well, you could either ask for permission. Orrrr I could come in and you can climb on my back and I can dash out of your house effectively sneaking you out." He smiled at me. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my face as I looked at him.

"Okay well my dad is gonna say no cause it's a school night soooo," I smirked and jumped off my bed to give him room. Gerard chuckled and climbed in letting himself fall onto my bed.

"So not too scared for another piggyback ride after the last one?" He asked as he got up off my bed.

"Haha no, it's kinda like real life Twilight." I said with as straight of a face as I could muster. Gerard just glared back at me.